Tester Wanted for Ghost Face Plush!

I have created a pattern for Ghost Face from the movie Scream. I will be selecting 7 testers. I will be requiring pictures of finished works and they can be sent to my inbox or on my instagram at @DH_Collections65
Message me here on chat to if interested. Testing will be available until Friday Sept 8th.

28 Likes

Hi you might wanna move your post to the testing zone so testers can see it

5 Likes

Thank you very much. I’m new here so that helps. :blush:

6 Likes

Hey I’d love to test. I think it would be easier to see all who have applied by either haveing the photo as the link (you’d just click on the photo amd it will ask if you want to apply) or have a link under the photo where people could apply. (I’ve never done a tester call (as the designer of a patter) but I’d imagine the ways above would be easiest to know who has applied or not). Of course you don’t have to implement either system.

Sorry it’s long, thanks for your time.

5 Likes

I’d love to test this for you!

4 Likes

How can I set it up where ppl apply by clicking the photo? I’m new here so I’m still learning. :blush:

4 Likes

go to your shop, then where your pattern is there is a checklist looking icon in the right bottom corner. You can then press “make a tester call” and it will place it in the tester zone tab and people can click the image in your post to sign up. Under the same checklist tab you can click “assign testers” to see who applied, and how many karma points they have. More karma means they’ve tested more patterns before and are good testers. You must have the pattern created in ribblr though it’s very easy since everything is formatted for you.

4 Likes

I am very interested in testing depending upon the due date.

4 Likes

Would love to test if using chunky yarn is allowed, and depending on due date!

3 Likes

I would love to test for you I love scream so this would be a fun crochet project to test out.:ghost:

3 Likes

Of course chunky yarn is most definitely allowed!! If I had any black chunky in my area I would’ve used it.

4 Likes

I’d love to test this :innocent: Scream is one of my favorite movies, I like to rewatch in october (:

4 Likes

I would love to test!

3 Likes

Then I’m totally interested!!

2 Likes

I’d be happy to test!

2 Likes

I would love to test this pattern!!

2 Likes

I would LOVE to test this!

1 Like

Looks awesome! Good luck with testing. :slight_smile: