Testers for: Froggie Photo Booth Tapestry Pattern!

so cuteee :frog:

2 Likes

Hehehe thank you​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::frog:

2 Likes

Honestly it’s so hard for me not to apply to every single one of your tester calls. THIS IS SO CUTE!!! I would probably make a green frog with blue spots?? I’m not too sure :thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

Ahahah i love whenever I see you pop up in the tester list​:joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I would love to test I’m pretty new at tapestries, but I am hoping to learn more through this! I might do green for this one, but it would be fun to use blues and yellows and make a poison dart frog! I hope you will let me test!

3 Likes

These are super beginner friendly for anyone hesitant!! Needle nook taught me how to tapestry crochet :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

That’s ridiculously cute!!! Goodluck with testing!

3 Likes

Cuteeee! Thank you​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Omg stop it too cuteeeee​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: lotta love xx

2 Likes

Hehehe thank you!! :frog:

1 Like

All of your tapestries are so cute, but oh my gosh this is triple the cute :face_holding_back_tears: I would love to attempt this in lace weight yarn or sport weight yarn for a little baby tapestry haha and would probably use anywhere from a 1mm to 2mm hook (depending what ultimately I decided on). I was thinking pink and yellow at the moment, but maybe aqua or lime thrown in somewhere.

3 Likes

Thank you!! Ooo that would be interesting!

2 Likes

Hello! I have experience with changing colour and making tapestry pieces! I would likely use acrylic yarn, a 3.5mm crochet hook… I would probably go with white or baby pink for the border, blue for the squares, green for the frog with yellow or pink for small details :heart:

5 Likes

Cute!!! Ooo I love that!:tada:

2 Likes

Thank you! Pattern is by Damsel Design Co (no spaces) on Etsy :heart:

3 Likes

Now that is friggen adorable omg. :heart: :frog:

3 Likes

Heheheheh​:frog::frog::frog::frog:

1 Like

I would love to try it in green and lilac colors amigurumi yarn and 2.5mm needle loved it :two_hearts:

3 Likes

So cute! Good luck with testing! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

That is absolutely adorable!! If I had the time right now, I so would!

1 Like