Testers for: Froggie Photo Booth Tapestry Pattern!

:frog: Hiya Guys! I need testers for my Froggie Photo Booth Crochet Tapestry Pattern!

I’m so excited for this one!!!

If you’d like to be a tester you need to:

• Follow me and my shop:)
  • Be able to finish your make by the 30th April!
  • Let me know what colours, yarn and hook size you will use. I used 4mm so anything else is appreciated!
  • Have experience changing colours as there are colour changes in this!

Testers will be picked Friday, on the 19th April

This will become a paid pattern, and the testers will receive it as a gift after testing!:tada:

If you are chosen:

• You need to have completed your make by the 30th April (extensions can be allowed if you message)
  • Be active in the testers chat
  • Provide any amendments you think need making to the pattern
  • Multiple photos and yarn and hook info in a journal

Good Luck!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:frog:Will yours be a green frog?! :green_heart:

Click the photos to apply!

IMG_8009 2

IMG_8294

66 Likes

Good luck with testing! I don’t have the right colors but I would LOVE to test if I could. Adorable! :heart:

2 Likes

aww I love all your tapestries, what do you use to hold them? I can’t make any because i don’t know what to use for the ends. this is super adorable!! :frog: :frog: :hearts: :hearts:

2 Likes

You can use whatever colours you like:) I’d love some colourful frogs :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yeah I would, but I don’t have nice colors that would match haha. I’m also trying to save my worsted weight yarn for keychains sooo .-. But gl with testing!

2 Likes

Thank you!! I use wooden kebab sticks :rofl: for larger projects a wooden dowel rod holds the weight better! xx

2 Likes

No worries!! thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This is so cute! I’m already following
I would use sorted weight yarn and a 3.5 mm hook
I’ll probably try to stick to the same colours you used

3 Likes

omg I’m obsessed with this tapestry it’s so cute! :frog:
I’d love to test this pattern for you, I can use a 3.5mm hook and use green for the frog, yellow or pink for the background, and white for the edges!

2 Likes

Whoop whoop :tada: Cuteeeeee!

1 Like

Pink would be so cute round the outside!!:heart::heart:

1 Like

That’s adorable girlie! Gl with testing! Unfortunately I’ve never crocheted a tapestry b4 :((

1 Like

Aw bless you thank you​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I have a beginner friendly free pattern on my shop if you want to give it a go? Xx

1 Like

This is soooooo cute! I love frogs. I’ve never done tapestries yet, so I don’t want to apply because it would take me forever to figure out. But I followed your shop so I can find it later, because this may be the reason I learn how! Good luck with testing :frog::heart:

3 Likes

Omg :heart_eyes: that is so cute…

2 Likes

I literally squealed when I saw this!!! I would love to test another one of your patterns :heart:

3 Likes

Aw bless you​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I have a beginner friendly free pattern on my shop if you decide to learn!:heart:

1 Like

Hehehe thank you!!:heart:

1 Like

Eeeeeeep! Thank you​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You’re welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes