Testers needed!! 🌲👣🧚🧶 (CLOSED)

EDIT: TESTING SPOTS HAVE BEEN CLAIMED!
I can’t say enough how grateful I am for the response on this post and I can’t wait for you all to have this pattern that means so much to me :star::star::star:

Happy holidays to you all!
My first pattern: the cardigan (inspired by folklore) is here!!! And she needs testers! I’m still finishing up the ePattern but I’m so excited about it I have to show you all! I figure I’ll finish that up while I collect some testers.

Okay! So the cardigan fits oversized. I’m 5’4” and wearing an oversized small, but it also fits as a medium.

I have two testers signed up so far, and I’d like to have at least 2 testers per size. (S, M, L, XL). I do have it listed as an intermediate level, simply because of the complications of sewing together a garment, plus all the cables and such. If you’re an advanced beginner with apparel-creating, feel free to sign up. Perhaps it’s more beginner-friendly than I realized!

I realize it’s a holiday weekend so I’m in no rush! I worked really hard to make this as exact as possible, as I know this is a high-demand pattern.

If you’re interested in testing drop your favorite :wood: woodland :wood: emoji, along with the size you’d like to test. I’d like to begin testing on December 6, and I will give you ample time to finish it!

Thank you all so much for the support on my preview post, I’m so excited to finally share the finished product with you all. :white_heart:
Get out your not-so-invisible strings :hugs::sewing_needle:

21 Likes

Oh my!!! It’s beautiful!! I would love to test but I’m short on money right now (compulsive yarn buyer). But your version of the cardigan is top notch!

5 Likes

Oh thank you so much!! I totally understand :joy::white_heart: I’m so glad you like it!!

3 Likes

I would love to test but I don’t have experience with crocheting clothes!!

4 Likes

Hi , I´d love to make a size small if possible. I am absolutely in love with the cardigan!:heart_eyes: :evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

I’d love to test this pattern, I’m a size small. :evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

It’s definitely no easy feat :sweat_smile: this is actually the first sweater I’ve ever made!

3 Likes

Perfect! I’ll put you on the list :heart_eyes: thank you!!
Will message you all asap!

4 Likes

Yay! I’ll put you down :fairy: thanks so much!

4 Likes

How do we feel about listing this item as a one-size fits most? I’m always available for help with how to resize if needed. I think because of the complexity and how specific it is, Ribblr isn’t able to pick up how to change the sizes so I’d have to do it manually. Let me know what you think!

3 Likes

I can test in size medium or large!!

4 Likes

4 Likes

I would like to test I can do a m or l

4 Likes

Perfect! Thanks for your flexibility and I’ll put you on the list! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

And welcome!! :star_struck::yarn:🪡

3 Likes

I’m available to test a large if you still need! The cable work in this is amazing! :maple_leaf::evergreen_tree::yarn:

4 Likes

I do! Yay!! Thank you so much :heart_eyes::heart::fairy: I’ll put you down!

4 Likes

Hi I am new here, I am a brand new crocheter so I wont be able to help. I love the sweater and the look of it is beautiful. .

5 Likes

Hey, welcome to the community and welcome to crochet!! It truly is such a relaxing hobby. I’m excited for you :slight_smile: and thank you very much for your compliments! <3

3 Likes

Hi there! Beautiful cardigan. I would love to be a tester. I can do M or L

4 Likes