Testers Still Needed for Sizes L and XL!

Continuing the discussion from Testing Call for the Erudite Vest!:

Hello All! I put out a testing call for my Erudite Vest design about a week ago, and I’ve found testers for the smaller sizes but I’m still looking for 2 testers for Size L (39 3/8" bust) and 1 for XL (43 1/4" bust)

Comment with your email if you’d like to test one of these sizes and I’ll send you the application!

18 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Testers Still Needed for Sizes L and XL!:

I would be interested in doing the XL size.

9 Likes

Awesome! Send me your email and I’ll send the application right over to you!

7 Likes

Hi, i’m a beginner i want to test in the size L

7 Likes

if you let me know what your email is I can send you the application!

7 Likes

Wow wanted to apply but I’m small🤦🏽‍♀️

6 Likes

I would really like to test! Can I make for my grandmother? Size L
My email: shedoriny@gmail.com

7 Likes

I’d love to test the xl pattern for you. I’m new to Ribblr, so I don’t know what happens next?

6 Likes

If you let me know what your email is I’ll send you the google form application :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Just want to add that I’ve already finished mine and I love it! It’s super quick so don’t worry about how long it takes!

7 Likes

Did you get the name from divergent

5 Likes

Haha it wasn’t my intention, the word just fit the vibe I was going for. I figured a few people might have that association but I still liked the name!

7 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Do you still need a tester? I’m a little new but i have a 41 bust and could work on the XL for you? When do you need it done by?

4 Likes

I love the sweater! Hopefully you find enough tester!!

5 Likes

Hi, if you need another tester still, I’m available for the size Large!! elayke@gmail.com

4 Likes

another XL tester would be great! I’d give you 3 weeks, because that’s how long everyone else had, it’s pretty quick knit because it’s chunky. If you’re still interested let me know what your email is :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would but I can’t knit to save my life!

3 Likes

I haven’t received the pattern. Am I too late to be a tester?

3 Likes

I think your last response to the post got lost in the mix, sorry! I’ll send you the application, I have at least one tester for each size not but I’d still like to have 2.

3 Likes