Testers Wanted! Bulbasaur C2C (CLOSED)

Hi all! I recently finished my first self-drafted crochet graphgan pattern and I’d like to eventually release the pattern and others in the series. I’m looking for someone(s) to look over the pattern and give feedback on how to make it more readable or user-friendly. I’ve made the pattern myself using the graph, but if someone is willing to follow the written instructions and look for errors, that’d be great!
Drop a comment below or send me a message if you’re interested :slight_smile: Thank you!

21 Likes

its soo cute i would love to do it but i dont have the time :frowning:

6 Likes

I’d be very interested!!! I’ve never done a crochet graphgan but bulbasaur is my sister’s favorite and I’d love to make it for her!

7 Likes

entirely fair, it is a more complex piece! took me a few months to finish mine
there isn’t a time limit for this though - I have two more to do after I recover from a maybe broken wrist :grimacing:

7 Likes

excellent, thank you! i’ll add you to the list :blush:

7 Likes

Hello​:green_heart: it’s look so cute and the color as a live creature, I like this character of Pokémon. If you still want some help will be my pleasure to do that :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: nice experience to try this C2C, I tried one but stopped don’t know why, but with this cute Bulbasaur will do it for sure :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

8 Likes

that’d be great, thank you! I’ll add you to the list :smile:

8 Likes

Thanks :green_heart: alot :kissing_heart: what yarn type you used, is it cotton or what ?

6 Likes

I’ve used 4-ply cotton but you’re free to use whatever fibre and weight you’d like - it might change the size of the finished project but that’s okay

7 Likes

I’ll have to get some white yarn before I start, which ive been meaning to do for a while. Thus is a good enough excuse as any!

6 Likes

any excuse to buy yarn is good enough!

8 Likes

Look at Bulbasaur! :heart_eyes: So cute. Looks like you did a great job @alienspacecraft can’t wait for the pattern release. I’ve never done a C2C/ graphan project before. Can’t wait for your series to get started, I’d love to be able to put in a request (&pay in advance) for my favorite Pokémon Lapras in future. Good luck with finding testers. Since I have no experience with this type of crochet, I won’t be the best candidate. Take care, Anna

7 Likes

thank you, glad you like it! I could certainly look into doing a Lapras once the first planned part of this series is out :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I would love to test!!

6 Likes

I can follow the written instructions for you!

7 Likes

that’d be great thanks! I’ll add you as a tester :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I love the pattern so far it is really easy to follow! Would you consider making a SpongeBob blanket? If so I would also love to test that :blush:

6 Likes

Btw I have never made a c2c blanket before so it is really beginner friendly :blush:

7 Likes

I haven’t thought about doing any other graphgan designs actually
I’ll keep it in mind :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Thanks @alienspacecraft , I’ll be on the lookout for it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes