Testing Call- Willow The Whale (CLOSED)

Hello! I need 3-5 testers to test my mini whale pattern, Willow The Whale! You would have about 2 weeks to test and will need to send at least one high quality photo. If you need more time I’m chill with that. You can use any size and color of yarn you would like.

11 Likes

This sounds like a nice pattern, do you have pictures?

4 Likes

I just added the picture. Are you interested in testing?

5 Likes

Yeah! I’m always in the mood for adorable amigurumi​:whale:

5 Likes

Yay! I will add you as a tester!

6 Likes

I’m interested in testing!!

6 Likes

I will send you the pattern. Let me know if there are any issues in the journal!

7 Likes

I would love to test!! :blush:

5 Likes

Hey, I would love to test! Can I make it in velvet yarn or does it have to be acrylic?

6 Likes

I could test this pattern, if you still need testers.

6 Likes

I will add you!

6 Likes

Make it in whatever yarn you would like! I would love to see one in velvet! I will add you!

8 Likes

I will add you

7 Likes

Thank you so much I got it!! :blush:

5 Likes

Ok Thank you!

5 Likes

Hi Chloe,
I’m new to Ribblr and this is my first time testing a pattern so I’m a bit confused about what to do next. Can you see my journal or do I send photos to you another way? I’ve made a tiny Willow Whale from Baby Velvet with a few mistakes (but still adorable) I will try again with a regular worsted yarn. Not sure how many photos I can attach here. Will try.

Notes in journal.
Denise

5 Likes

Thank you so much! You do not have to add more pictures if you don’t want to. The pictures you added are perfect! Again thank you!

5 Likes

Hi! I’m almost done! :blush:

I’m assuming this was a typo and in the pic you can see it jumps from round 3 to round 6, you might want to fix that : )

4 Likes

Thank you for telling me! I will fix this.

5 Likes

Hey! I just downloaded this app a week ago since I wanted to sew more from other crafters and maybe help as good as I can so I don’t really know how all of this works but I would love to test this Beautiful pattern if you still search for some testers!

5 Likes