TESTING CLOSED! Mario crochet blanket, all levels of crochet welcome for testing :)

I’m in :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I would love to test!! My boyfriend loves nintendo and he would die for these lol

6 Likes

i’d love to test this! mario is just iconic tbh

5 Likes

TESTING IS NOW CLOSED!!! Sorry to everyone else that wanted to test. This pattern will probably be dropping in a few months so make sure to look out for it or follow me on instagram @lexi.handcrafted to be there when it goes live. Thanks and happy crafting :slight_smile:

7 Likes

yes please :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi! The testing is closed! But you can buy the pattern from @lexipecsi in a few months!

4 Likes

Gorgeous blanket! The raccoon mario is perfect :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Though I missed the tester call I DEFINITELY want this one when it’s ready to distribute!

7 Likes

This is super cute, I can’t wait for this pattern to come out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Great work

5 Likes

When will you choose testers? :blush:

4 Likes

So beautiful !!

5 Likes

Welcome to ribblr! I just joined I think 2-3 weeks ago and having a lot of fun with it!

3 Likes

Testers have been chosen! pretty much everyone that signed up is testing since we had many people volunteer and im gonna need a LOT of testers for this haha. going to create instagram groups either tomorrow or thursday and then ill start testing early next week! :grin:

6 Likes

I would love to test this blanket pleeresssse

3 Likes

I’m not skilled at colorwork but I just wanted to say this looks amazing!

3 Likes

Hello, I would love to test this pattern​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::relaxed:

3 Likes