TESTING CLOSED! Mario crochet blanket, all levels of crochet welcome for testing :)

Testers wanted for this Mario crochet blanket! YOU WILL NOT NEED TO TEST THE ENTIRE BLANKET IN THE DEADLINE!!! Hoping to get 4 groups of people that will test 3-4 squares each however you will get the pattern for the entire blanket. Going to start testing in about 2 weeks. The actual pattern isn’t hard but it’s recommended to know how to colour switch or to watch some videos on it before you try. I’m looking for beginner intermediate and advanced crocheters so don’t be shy to sign up! Deadline is TBD but I will provide at least a month+, I’m not in a rush to release the pattern.

If you’re interested in this please respond to this message and I’ll send you a google form to fill out :slight_smile: <3 thanks

45 Likes

WOW! So GOOD!

6 Likes

I’m interested!

6 Likes

Waaaw thats really awesome, would like to join to test this lovely blanket :blush: :green_heart:

6 Likes

So coooool I love Mario, I would love to test :blush:

6 Likes

This looks amazing, I’d love to test this for you!

6 Likes

Im still only a beginner but would love to help if needed

6 Likes

This blanket is adorable! I’d love to help out testing the pattern!

7 Likes

I would love to test

6 Likes

I would love to test this I am intermediate to advanced at crocheting and like to do color switches

8 Likes

OMG, I will test!!! I’m an intermediate crocheter and I already know how to do color switches!

6 Likes

i do i do i do

5 Likes

This mario blanket looks awesome! I would love to test out this pattern.

6 Likes

Oh so sweet. I would love to be a tester.

6 Likes

This is incredible! I’d love to help test this :blush:

5 Likes

That’s the most amazing thing I’ve seen in a long time! I would love to help test if you have openings! :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

Wow this looks incredible! I’d love to test this, I’d consider myself to be at an intermediate crochet level, though I’ve mostly done amigurumi so far, a blanket would be a really fun addition to my collection!

5 Likes

I love it :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: I would love to test for you!

8 Likes

I’m interested in testing - love this design!

5 Likes

I’m new here, but i’ve been crocheting for awhile! i would love to give this a try​:relaxed:

5 Likes