TESTING CLOSED- Tester call for pattern-Crochet pattern: Tiny Star

I’m sorry there are no more tester spots available! Although testers are still working on this pattern. Deadline for test completion is May 30th.

ePattern

11 Likes

Hello, I would like to test this cuteness

2 Likes

Awesome! I’ll send you the pattern to test! When done can I get you to email me photos of your test results at makayla.dreamydaisycrochet@gmail.com!

3 Likes

Cute! if i can use chunky yarn i will test!

1 Like

Yep! I’ll send you the pattern to test! When done can I get you to email me photos of your test results at makayla.dreamydaisycrochet@gmail.com!

2 Likes

I can happily test this for you :white_heart:

2 Likes

I’d love to test!

2 Likes

Awesome! I’ll send you the pattern to test! When done can I get you to email me photos of your test results at makayla.dreamydaisycrochet@gmail.com!

3 Likes

Of course, I can send the photos both through private message and email for you :sparkles:

2 Likes

Great! I’ll send you the pattern to test! When done can I get you to email me photos of your test results at makayla.dreamydaisycrochet@gmail.com!

3 Likes

Awesome! Thank you!

3 Likes

@Miriamarmelo @xhunni @anon57602530 @DasChubba, you should have received the pattern. If you didn’t please let me know, I am new to creating and sharing patterns with testers so I may have done something wrong on my end :sweat_smile:.

4 Likes

Thank you, I have received it and will make a start shortly :smiling_face:

3 Likes

i got it thx

2 Likes

i would love to test this!

1 Like

Awesome I’ll send you the pattern now!

2 Likes

@adanelson @Miriamarmelo @anon57602530, I wanted to let you guys know that @xhunni and @DasChubba both found an error in row 5, it has been updated and corrected. Thank you all for testing for me, I really appreciate it! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Am I able to still test this?

1 Like

Yep! I’ll send you the pattern

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like