Tests applied for

I try to keep track of how many I’ve applied to recently, but I love this idea, tracking how many you’ve applied to, who put the call out, when the makes are due (on the testing page, too, btw…)

Planning is hard enough without being able to see what we’re planning for!

I’ve noticed once in a while I see the pattern show up on my Testing page but don’t get an alert I’ve been chosen, and it’s an ‘oh cool! … when was this applied for and due again?’ Having that information easily accessible would be insanely helpful.

6 Likes

now that i’ve been pattern testing, i couldn’t agree more! :white_heart:

6 Likes

I really think that we should be able to see the patterns we’ve applied for testing, idk if anyone else has already suggested something similar, but I hope that this might be a future feature! Any thoughts everyone?

15 Likes

I so agree!!! I always over book myself :sob:

8 Likes

has been recommended & i truly hope they do so! would be nice to do a calendar format so you can visually see for designers & testers :white_heart:

8 Likes

Ive seen this so much ! And ive even posted this kind of topic aswell ! And i fully agree, i have applied for tests before and then forgot about it and then they add me as a tester and i have to do it or back out and then hope they still choose me in the future :sob: @Ribblr pleeeaaaseeee

7 Likes

Hi! I know this has been said already but I’d love a feature that allows us to see what we’ve applied to test and the ability to back out if testers have not been chosen!

I personally prefer to only do one test at a time and often don’t know when designers will choose testers and since we aren’t alerted unless the designer contacts us I often don’t know if I’m free to test. Sometimes I click a photo by mistake when trying to get back to the previous screen and can’t tell if the cancel request went through.

While I’d love to be alerted of whether I’m chosen for tests, my preference is for the other two features I went into more detail about.

Thanks for reading and I hope you’ll consider my suggestions!

11 Likes

That would be nice, very interested to see how the cancel application could work, as for accidentally clicking an image, as long as you don’t put yes you don’t apply, the number by the picture shows how many have clicked the image not how many applied so no worries there. Definitely would like to see a list of all the test I applied to since many designers don’t mention when they’re picking testers :smile:

10 Likes

I don’t really have any ideas on how the cancel application would work but I figured I’d throw it out there. I’m glad to hear as long as I don’t hit okay I won’t be added to applicants. I do hope that they’ll add a way for us to see what we’ve applied for. I do think we’d all benefit from knowing if we have open applications though.

6 Likes

I really like this idea. Would be awesome if they could add a tab like they have for testing just for applications so we can see what we’ve applied to or waiting on an answer from, especially since life likes to throw curveballs sometimes and availability can change almost without warning.

7 Likes

Yes! I think an extra tab would be a great way to implement this! Even in the short time since joining life’s thrown a few curveballs to me.

4 Likes

So many people want this! (Idk why they haven’t added it yet)
I posted something about this aswell lol

5 Likes

i would like this too, especially since its confusing to know if you have been rejected, or if the pattern maker hasnt chosen yet.

I was once accepted into a test that was closed a week prior, since it was closed for so long I assumed I was rejected already. and a week is a long time (imo) so i already made other testing plans, and i had to cram that one in to my schedule.

I know I could cancel after im chosen, but I feel like that is disrespectful.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing. We’ll be looking into this as we release more testing features, this likely won’t happen this year, though.

For the time being, we highly recommend only applying for test you can certainly complete and not applying for multiple tests at the same time unless you can test simultaneously, out of respect for designers and the process of testing.

8 Likes

I don’t remember seeing any thing about the answer to that question either.

I would like to see what I applied to test as well. That would make things easier.