Tests applied for

I did a quick search but I didnā€™t see anyone say anything about this. What I would really love is for there to be a quick way to see what I have applied for when testing.

Sometimes I forget what all I have applied for and itā€™s hard to know what all could possibly be popping up for me to test. Say I want to test a cardigan but I have some bigger projects also applied for, I donā€™t want to apply to test for the cardigan if I know I donā€™t have time to. I hope what Iā€™m saying is coming across right :rofl: I just find it hard to plan my stuff if I donā€™t know what all I applied for. I think having it as a feature would be awesome!

19 Likes

Yeah! A tab with ā€œapplications pendingā€ would be nice.

11 Likes

I agree

7 Likes

Yas thatā€™s the name it should be! ā€œApplications pendingā€ cause for real! Iā€™ll apply and then a bigger project will pop up and Iā€™m like, I wanna help, but I donā€™t know :sob::rofl:

7 Likes

Totally agree!! Right now Iā€™m using my bookmarks to keep tabs on all the testing calls Iā€™ve applied for, but theyā€™re not the only posts I bookmark so itā€™s probably not sustainable.

6 Likes

Loll same. I have terrible time management skills. And writing them all down would not help cause Iā€™d forget I wrote them down :rofl:

4 Likes

I think it would be a great idea :heart:.

Including a Patterns in Progress tab so you can remember what patterns youā€™ve started (for all of us not just the testers)

@Ribblr

7 Likes

This is a good ide hopefully they could do this

4 Likes

These are all really great suggestions!

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing!

Seems like a popular suggestion :star_struck:

Understand The Good Doctor GIF by ABC Network

12 Likes

same here, I could write it down but Iā€™d forget or lose it :rofl: I often say ā€œoh Im going to place said object here. this is such a good spot. Iā€™ll never forget where its at thenā€ *places object, instantly forgets.

6 Likes

I was just thinking this! It would be nice to have another tab with what you applied for maybe leading back to the post too so you can remember the requirements and due date better and plan accordingly without having to either scroll through the testinf topic or bookmarks :smile:

5 Likes

I know this has already been said BUT i think we should keep saying it until ribblr adds it!
Lets just say you go to the my stuff tab then you know how it says patterns, testing, makes and archive? Well what if they add one more that says ā€˜patterns Iā€™ve applied forā€™ or something like that, and it shows u everything you have applied for and it tells you if youā€™ve been rejected
I REALLY REALLY want to see this :sob:

36 Likes

Yes I love the idea! Knowing for certain would be nice for planning ahead with due dates and tests as sometimes designers donā€™t mention when theyā€™ll pick tester that way knowing for certain whether we were accepted or not would be nice :smile:

19 Likes

Yes! And being able to back out before your choosen!

9 Likes

This would be great. I dont like applying for a lot of tests at once, just incase i get accepted in multiple. This would be useful cus I have a bad memory lol, and cant remember how many i tried for. Also knowing when testers are being picked, and when the due date is for the ones i already applied for would be useful for knowing which other ones i could try. I know you can check the topics of all of em, but it would be nice to have it in one spot.

Also it would be helpful to know when test picking is over, so that im not waiting to see if i was chosen, and have it turn out that its already decided and i just didnt know. Like a notification that tells me i havent been chosen, so that i know i dont have to save my yarn for that project.

12 Likes

Yep! I forgot i applied for so many things then i get chosen and im like ā€œwell darn looks like Iā€™ll have to do it or back out and not be chosen for their other patternsā€

6 Likes

@Ribblr please do this please please please

6 Likes

yes like by your makes it could say pending or something

9 Likes

YES! This would be really helpful! :smile:

7 Likes