Thank you for joining and enjoying our Ribblr Treat!

I love that they get a new badge. That’s cute. Thanks so much for all the amazing patterns. You all were wonderful to share with us all. I am excited to make these and I promise to make a journal. I know how much they mean to me, as a designer. Once again, thanks.

9 Likes

This was such a fun and generous event! Many thanks to all of the designers :two_hearts:

9 Likes

Happy cakeday! :tada:

6 Likes

Thank you so much to Ribblr and all 31 designers! This was an awesome idea and I loved coming back the next day to see the daily treat!

10 Likes

thank you all the designers!

9 Likes

thank you ribbon designers! cant wait to make these patterns

9 Likes

Kristen Bell Awww GIF

This whole event was so awesome and wholesome. I loved all the new patterns and designers that this opened me up to! Great way to show off a small variety of the talent that’s all around Ribblr. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Huge thanks to the amazing designers who were kind to contribute to our community event! :purple_heart:

9 Likes

thanks ribblr and all the creators for making this event possible! i rlly liked all the patterns :heart_hands::heart_hands:

9 Likes

thankyou to all of the designers who have shared rheir patterns with us!!! :heartpulse::revolving_hearts:

7 Likes