Thank you for joining and enjoying our Ribblr Treat!

Ribblr Treat has now officially ended and we’d like to thank you for joining and enjoying this fun event!

During the event, 31 incredible designers were kind enough to give you a free pattern as a daily treat.
In total over 100,000 Treats were claimed by Ribblrs :scream:

So let’s take a moment to thank the amazing designers we teamed up with for their kind gifts. :purple_heart:
And we decided they all deserve something special and we awarded each and every designer with a unique Ribblr Treat badge!

Don’t forget to show your support - favorite their shop and buy a pattern you love!
Here’s the full list :point_down:

@crochetbykelsie
@crochetingworlds
@LemonYarn
@SeaStarCrochet
@stitchbyfay
@avery_and_co
@stitchinwithliz
@FanaticalFibers
@Olgamigurumi
@Tlyarncrafts
@crocheigh
@sundropsol
@freaky444yarn
@Melucrochet
@sleepyfoxtreasures
@wondercrochet
@SirPurlGrey
@mrsmoonheaven
@ohanacraft
@cosycrochetbytasha
@Stitchnotes
@essdeecrafts
@IwannaBeHara
@curiouspapaya
@tinyfriendscrochet
@kreaida
@autumnolivecrochet
@freyascreations
@doeanddeercrochet
@cocoguruumi
@Knotbadcrochet

42 Likes

Ahhh thank you @Ribblr and ofc all the designers for these awesome 31 days!! Happy Halloween :jack_o_lantern:

13 Likes

Thank you for all the awesome patterns! I wasn’t able to grab them all but I’m looking forward to making all the ones I did! :green_heart::grin::jack_o_lantern:

14 Likes

Thank you @Knotbadcrochet for offering your awesome metal kitty!

Thank you again @Ribblr for setting up this fun giveaway!!

Happy Halloween everyone!

12 Likes

Thanks @Knotbadcrochet :heart_decoration: :tada:

Thanks for this great event @Ribblr :heart_decoration: :tada:

Halloween Thanks GIF

12 Likes

yay! thank you all creators for the free patterns :heart:
I have a free 2-in-1 ghost pattern in my shop as well ! do check it out;)

12 Likes

Thank you for all the treats. You made october a very special month xx

14 Likes

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for these wonderful treats!!!

13 Likes

Thank you @Ribblr and ALL of the wonderful designers! Thank you for sharing your gifts with all of us! This has been so fun.

13 Likes

Thank you for all these cute patterns!!!

13 Likes

Thank you to all the designers, and also to the who I haven’t tagged for the patterns!! :gift::partying_face::tada::confetti_ball::balloon: (sorry I fell behind on it :sweat_smile:)
Happy Halloween everyone!!! :jack_o_lantern:

12 Likes

Just wanted to stop by and say thank you again to all designers, and Ribblr, for this thoughtful and generous event. The warmth of this community has been felt :people_hugging: It was indeed a treat!
Thank U Reaction GIF by Amanda

13 Likes

I just wanted to thank you all for such amazing patterns!! since I can only mention 10 users on a post and I don’t think making multiple comments would be a good idea, just know I’m thankful!! especially @Ribblr for doing such an amazing treat for us, so glad it wasn’t a trick :laughing:

13 Likes

Thanks to all designers and Ribblr :heart:

13 Likes

Thank you Team @Ribblr! A lot of planning and work on your part. Hopefully, this has generated more traffic to Ribblr.

GO Ribblr and it’s awesome designers!
Purple Heart GIF by Alissandra

13 Likes

Thanks to Ribblr for the awesome idea and thanks to all the designers for the amazing patterns :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

11 Likes

Thank you so much to everyone! And what a cute badge!

9 Likes

Thnx, @Ribblr & all designers… :hugs::two_hearts:

10 Likes

Thank you @Ribblr and thank you, Designers! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Thank you so much to all the designers who participated and to ribblr for hosting such a lovely event! I am so grateful for all the generosity! :revolving_hearts:

10 Likes