the ability to select multiple patterns at once from a shop or wishlist

I think it would be convenient to be able to select multiple patterns while in your wishlist or in a shop. This way if you wanted to get more than one pattern at a time you could select the ones you want, then click one “get it now” or “buy it” button. This would eliminate having to go back and forth from the wishlist/shop then being redirected to your patterns tab then going back to the wishlist/shop and so forth. It becomes a cumbersome process especially when you are using the “sort by” feature, or having to scroll back to where you were before. I hope I’m explaining this in a way that makes sense to anyone else :thinking:
@Ribblr

15 Likes

It does make sense. I think it would be good also. Would help with ease of use.

4 Likes

This is a great idea! Acquiring patterns does take a while sometimes

3 Likes

yes i agree

3 Likes

Makes perfect sense! Like on other sites where you Add to Cart, sounds like a useful idea :smile:

3 Likes

Hi!

Thanks for sharing. A quick question - do you often want/need to buy multiple patterns at the same time?

3 Likes

I do.

2 Likes

Definitely! It’s just a lot of clicking back and forth when I feel like it could be a lot easier/user friendly :smiling_face:

1 Like

thank you for saying this lol

2 Likes

Yes, there have been times I’ve wanted to buy more than one pattern from the same designer. It is kind of tedious having to click so many times to buy each pattern one by one

2 Likes