The bundle feature is just broken.

@ribblr, please fix bundles. It has been broken for days for multiple people, and itā€™s awful. I can bundle anything as the button just grays put and does nothing. I canā€™t get the app on this device and it seems to be the only fix. I donā€™t care if its buggy, I just want the feature to work.

12 Likes

Hi :wave:
Sorry you ran into issues.

We arenā€™t aware of an existing issue and upon checking we canā€™t reproduce the mentioned bundle issue on our side. Could you provide us with a quick screen video?

7 Likes

Iā€™ll try but its hard as i am on a device that records on an unsupported format.

2 Likes

which device are you using please? That might be the issue.

3 Likes

I believe an iPad, though Iā€™m not sure what type. I use safari for Ribblr. I can try the mobile layout and see if it works.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing.

If you use an ipad you can record your screen using the control center record icon then send it to us. This would just help our engineers understand your flow and work faster.

Otherwise please try to explain what you are doing and seeing in steps. For example:

1. Going to my shop
  2. Click the add bundle icon
  3. Nothing happens when I click
2 Likes

My IPad doesnā€™t record in a supported format to add into Ribblr, so I will try my best to describe it.

1. Go to shop
  2. Click the ā€œAdd bundleā€ icon
  3. It turns dark grey like I clicked it but nothing happens.
    For comparison:
  4. Click ā€œAdd patternā€ icon
  5. It turns dark grey and says new pattern being added
  6. It opens a new pattern.
1 Like

Hi,
Iā€™m guessing youā€™ve got some pop-up blocker on your Safari which blocks some of our progress messages.
Iā€™ve simulate your shop (see image below) and while the ā€œadd bundleā€ does turn dark-grey, a popup window appears near the patterns - which allows you to choose which patterns should be part of that bundle.

You could either install the Ribblr App (best) or allow popups on Safari:
Go to Settings > Safari, then turn off Block Pop-ups
Let me know if thatā€™s fine now.
Best,
Avi @ Tech Team

2 Likes

My block pop-ups was off when I tried, and I cannot get the app on this device for reasons. I do not know what to do to fix it, considering I made a bundle a few weeks before with no issues at all.

1 Like

I would like to note that no videos are supported to post on Ribblr you would have to convert the video to a supported format like a .gif (what I personally do is find an app to convert it)

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

No problem! Hopefully a screen recording would help explain the issue so it can be fixed promptly :smile:

Alternatively send us the video (as is) to support@ribblr.com and link to this thread :slight_smile:
Avi

1 Like

Donā€™t worry, it somehow fixed! Idk how but I could make a bundle again