Think it Thursday

What yarn did you use? They look so soft and fluffy.

2 Likes

Very cute! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I use himalaya dolphin baby and yarnart dolce for most of the stuff i make

2 Likes

They look great to me.

3 Likes

Oh noted! Looks fun to work with.

2 Likes

I FORGOT TODAY WAS THURSDAYY! we have time people! I don’t know if i’ll ever finish but i was designed a pumpkin cat! just a. cat with a leaf and stem and stuff

2 Likes

I’ve written up patterns for three slide-on headband accessories I’m in process of testing, and I’m waiting on tester journals for my first pattern Ami Eyes, while I work on my own tester pieces and College homework. ^-^

3 Likes

I’m in the brain storming stage of figuring out a removable/washable cover for my wheelchair joystick. It needs to add a bit of bulk around it to make it easier to grab but not slide around. The bottom is smaller than the top so it needs to either be seamed on (which makes it harder to remove) or possibly use velcro/button? Anyway, I’ve been figuring out the logistics & hope to start designing the base soon. After that, I want to add cute design variations! And possibly matching wheelchair bags, arm covers, etc and maybe a version for the handles of manual chairs? I’d have to lug out my old manual for that though so who knows :laughing:

3 Likes

I’d recommend adding the button or Velcro, but thats just because sometimes i like having my accessories match my mood/ day!

You could also experiment with chains and spaces to “tie” or cinch it on the bottom.

hope this helps : )

4 Likes

Ive been working on this Cardigan and I’m so close to finishing it up! I hope to eventually make accessories to go with it because its made of my favorite colors :grin:

4 Likes

That’s so smart! Thank you for the advice!

4 Likes

No problem, i know a lot of people who want to accessorize their wheelchair and don’t know what to do so ive done alot of brain storming!

5 Likes