Think it Thursday

Another weekly share because, there’s too many posts with “guys i need ideas.” Every thursday you can share….

• Patterns you are currently designing

• Patterns you want to see

• Pictures of what yarn you have and what you should make with it

• Patterns anyone knows that are good for (insert animal/headband/etc)

• Requests for patterns

:warning:NO STEALING!! do not steal anyone’s pattern ideas, that’s just plain rude!!

17 Likes

Rn i’m working on a pattern with bunny’s in fruit costumes!!

9 Likes

I’m getting two patterns tested at the moment and I’m designing two patterns. One is a halloween version of a pattern I’m getting tested. By the way the second one isn’t Pac-Man and the ghost because that’s what my Family thought.

Ignore the scribble please :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

i’m working on patterns for these 2, the head on the koala turned out a bit too small and a bit too big on the panda, so i need to adjust those and i’ll post a tester call at some point

15 Likes

ooh I love this idea, thank you for starting it!! if anyone knows of any wintery but not Christmassy tapestry graphs I’d be super grateful :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What about a snowman in front of a house?

4 Likes

I think this is an excellent idea!!
I added some tags for you too

3 Likes

I’m still trying to get my patterns to PDF format (probably release another version of my hat/cowl) then get some WIPs done before I get back to the blasted child cardigan I’ve been struggling to design

3 Likes

Acually, i think the heads really cute.

4 Likes

I just finished designing my brand new (free) crochet fluffy bunny :D! I also am currently working on my halloween patterns, like my zom-bee, candy corn bee, and also a ghost bee which I am finishing, also a perry the platypus pattern, salamander/hell bender, no-sew whale, capybara, and mushy pattern which I will eventually post a tester call for :>

10 Likes

cuteeeeeeee

2 Likes

these bunnies are so adorable!! i might have to buy some pipsqueak just to make these guys! i signed out to a christmas market and i feel like they’d be good stocking stuffers.

5 Likes

thank you <3

3 Likes

I love this, and always contemplate buying this Bernat Pipsqueak yarn- now I might have to go get some for these bunnies!! Theyre adorable, I cant wait to make one :rabbit2::sparkles::heartpulse:

1 Like

I’ll have to see if I can find one (or figure out how to make one) bc that would be cute!

2 Likes

Awww! Thank you so much for the compliments, it really makes my day :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Tysm! I would love to see your creations if you used my pattern and wrote a journal on it <3 Makes a pattern designer over the moon when people like my patterns/creations :,D

2 Likes

aww youre welcome!!

1 Like

Great idea!
Illustration Noice GIF

4 Likes

I have plans for a jellyfish pattern and ive been working on sketches for a parasaur off and on. Mostly im doing a lot of test makes right now to learn more so i know the best methods

4 Likes