This weeks WIP Wednesday

Happy Wednesday everyone,
I am still working on flowers for my nanas mothers day gift but Ibhave also started a new pattern.
I wanted to make a small basic doll that can be dressed up and customised and this is how far I have gotten in creating my prototype.

What makes has everyone else got going on?
Any updates on previous WIPs?
Any one working on their own new pattern and wish to share any sneak peeks?

11 Likes

This is my current wip!! Im working on an octupus

Not doone yet!

8 Likes

Making a rag doll lovey.
And A monster.
Some progress on Guitar Blanket.

7 Likes

So cute. Love your colour choice :green_heart:

3 Likes

Aww amazing. Ragdoll lovey is on my list of things I want to crochet.
Your pic looks so cute :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

My fail of a Kuchi Kopi is turning into a beautiful freehand butterfly! This is how far I’ve gotten. I’m freaking out about the antennas because I’ve never made any before. Still working that one out in my head. I’ll probably go through some practice ones. Part of the process. :slightly_smiling_face::sparkles:

5 Likes

This is gonna be the cutest Kuchi Kopi Butterfly in the world :green_heart::heart_eyes:

If you’d like I can share what I’ve been doing for antenna. I haven’t released my patterns with them but I have found a way I really like.

3 Likes

Oh my! I would love that! Dm me!

3 Likes

Working on a couple tests and I also have some sewing patterns cut out waiting to be sewn up too :rofl:

4 Likes

Cute! Is that the pattern from Hooked By Robin?

3 Likes

I wish I enjoyed sewing. Theres so many cute things that you can make :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Use chenille sticks, fuzzy sticks, can’t remember what they’re called. We played with them in art class as kids.
To give antenna some stability, crochet sc down one side, maybe the other side too.

5 Likes

Pipe cleaners?

4 Likes

Will the antennae be a part of a future pattern by you?

4 Likes

unicorn coin purse
knit phone cozy
a small blanket

5 Likes

oh and also 2 tests

5 Likes

I pulled out an old project (baby blankets for twins that are now almost 18 months :woman_facepalming:t3:, good thing I made toddler/lapghan size)
Thought I’d finish during baby’s nap (only had just over 2 rounds of border left on this one) but she woke as I was starting the last round :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_shrugging:t3:

(Grayscale because I posted to social media and the recipients’ mom picked the color)

5 Likes

Gotcha, clever move.

4 Likes

Oh yes! I love sewing so much! I just had a little girl 3 months ago so now I have even more cute things I want to sew for her and keeping up making sure my son also gets lots of mommy made stuff too that he wants to keep it even has me making all the things :rofl::joy::rofl::heartpulse: then I see something I could make for me and go well that will be a quick sew so let me cut that out real quick :rofl:

4 Likes

Yes, it will actually be a part of 2 separate patterns. I am taking this as motivation to finish typing up and sort pattern testers :blush:

4 Likes