Tip for shop owners (you can still see your wishlists!!!!)

howdy everyone!!! so, as you probably know, ribblr removed the ability to see the amount of people that have a certain pattern in their wishlist. well, you can still see them! if you go to your shop manager, under the “patterns” tab, you’ll see a bar graph with something like “wishlists” at the top. if yoy hold down on a bar, you can see the amount of wishlists each of your patterns have! hope this helps (:

27 Likes

Oh my gosh thank you so much! I was really bummed that I couldn’t see it anymore

5 Likes

Photo, if needed. I hovered over the Safe Amigurumi Eyes bar.

5 Likes

I was a bit confused, thank you!

5 Likes

omg this is AMAZING thank you!!

4 Likes

Yeah, lol, I found this out 2 days ago on accident :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

sorry nope, its only your most wishlists, for ppl with a lot of patterns like me, I can only see a few :sob:

4 Likes

I can’t find a bar graph on mine. Are you on a pc? Or a phone?

3 Likes

im on phone, but it works on pc, too. make sure to switch your menu from paid patterns to free patterns (:

3 Likes

I don’t see that either. All of my patterns are free. So far.

3 Likes

Oooohhhhhhh…

I found it!

You really meant “shop manager”! I’ve never set up stripe so I never go there. It only nags me to set up stripe.

Thank you for finding and sharing this!.

3 Likes

no problem!

3 Likes

ik i found that out a few days ago lol but other ppl still cant see how many there are so idk!

4 Likes

Sadly this only works for your top 10 patterns/bundles. Like if you have a new pattern coming out and you already have 10 patterns released, you won’t know how many people have taken interest unless it suprasses your last of the top 10 :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

OMG AHHH YAYYYY
i was so upset that i couldnt see them lol

3 Likes

You can change the date range to current week, current month, last month, etc

3 Likes

Petition for ribblr to bring back the feature where you could see the amount of people put a certain pattern in their wishlist @ribblr
who wants this feature back?

3 Likes

i do, but the more we bother them about it the less likely it will come back. they already said that they will probably bring it back, so in the meantime we can find short-term solutions :sparkles:

2 Likes