Tips please!😊

Here’s a little sketch I made!! I’d love any feedback! Also, I am currently obsessed with this style, so if anyone knows any creators with good tutorials or videos, please lmk!!:heart:

16 Likes

omg that is so cute! maybe move the eyes a little more up and bigger (like have the eyelashes peek through the bangs) and make the forehead a tad smaller/make the bangs longer

5 Likes

I like your art style- really like it actually… guess I could say my art style is similar (?) but mine is less realism…

Maybe try drawing over and over again (I did that). I would also recommend drawing from different views. Like your character facing different ways. :confounded::sweat_smile:

Also, are you right handed? People who are, for example, right handed, normally draw their drawings facing the left or the jawline is a little longer on the right side. Yours has the jawline a little longer on the right side (from what I can see at least). :thinking::woman_shrugging::eyes:

That was a lot… :skull::skull::skull:

4 Likes

Yes, I am right handed actually, so I’ll try to work on that! This is really just a first attempt at this style after watching one tutorial lol! Im experimenting with different styles, bc i really want to be able to draw, but im not really sure where to start

4 Likes

I honestly thought you have been drawing that style for a little while- :anguished::joy:

When I was looking into art styles, I honestly was just looking at TikTok compilation videos and when I found a style I liked I tried copying it. If I didn’t like drawing it I just continued the video… :shushing_face:

Start with basic styles, then keep working up to more complex styles or you can stay at the basic styles like me. :joy::flushed:
If you need any help I can send a picture of my art style… well if you want…

4 Likes

Amazing! I feel that the head feels a bit like a triangle with a rounded bottom. Try that, but then attach a circle atop. The circles widestpoint should be touching the tip. Then, instead of making the hair protrude a little bit, make it protrude a little bit more. Actual hair has LOTS of volume. Hope this helps :heart:

4 Likes

So beautiful :star_struck:

4 Likes

aw it’s really cute!!

3 Likes

wowww that’s sooo cuteee

3 Likes

i dont really do art but someone in my house does and i will ask her for some tips (she also has a ribblr account!) @Sweetpea0

2 Likes

Very cute! I can definitely see the anime influence in your drawing, hehe. The only big thing that sticks out to me is that the neck is too thin. I know it’s very common for styles to have a skinny neck, but, taking a look at a photo of a person’s head, our necks are about the same width as our face! I’d just widen the neck a bit more.

Other than that, very cute! Keep going!

2 Likes

btw Sophia i love your drawing skills! i cant even draw half that good!

2 Likes

Omg tysssm​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

For me (personally) I don’t like the big eye lashes the rest is soooooo cute! (I don’t wanna be mean sorry if I hurt ur feelings)

1 Like

thats sooooooooooo cute i just love the hair!! :star_struck: :sparkles: :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like