Today’s FO

Oh yeah, I know! My dad is like “American Outdoorsman” style, like he’s all about carpentry, woodworking, making tools, and nature; but he is very observant, though. Great dad, and I’m happy be his daughter :blush::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
yeah, i mean none of them said anything negative about the shop and even explored on their own :smile: my mom followed me around and asked me questions about types of yarn and told me what she would like to have :smile: my dad kept taking hanks off the walls and showing them to me :laughing: and my brother actually bought me a pair of foldable scissors that I frequently use (super sweet :blush:)

Oh good! That’s great to know! Also, my mom is great with a camera, so I think she may have fixed it so it’s not as noticeable. Oh yeah, i totes recommend that yarn for a luxury knit/crochet!! They have a few different colors with the cool variegated coloring. I like the blue, purple and yellow ones the best, but the orange is gorgeous!

Omg, forgot to mention that I crocheted a little disco style bag to match it :laughing: here’s a photo of them together! I named it the Tigress Sunset Top + Bag.

Oh that’s nice! What a treat :heart_eyes: we don’t have an LYS where I live, but when we travel, I keep my eyes peeled :grin:

1 Like