𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐠/𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚π₯ 𝐑𝐞𝐚π₯𝐭𝐑 <πŸ‘

i really havent seen a post like this in a while, but i just wanted to put something out.

check in with yourself, make sure to take mental health breaks if you need it!

if you need to vent or talk, im always open to listening, or you can comment here!

heres just a recent vent space, or uplifting space for those who are struggling.

remember you are loved, i hope you all have an amazing day/night! 🫢🏼

National Pancake Day Love GIF by 100% Soft

30 Likes

hi!! thanks for this space!! :>

8 Likes

heyy! of course :heartpulse:

8 Likes

6 Likes

tysm for this space!! might come back here soon hehe

9 Likes

Thank you for this space!

4 Likes

time for a long ramble:

lately it feels like ppl have js been watching me and it sucks, and i always wonder β€œis my hair a mess?” β€œdo my clothes look good?” and i especially hate when i share an answer with a classmate/teacher and they’re like β€œokay, but why? why did you get this answer?” (mostly subs) and sometimes, i don’t have a why. i js knew dee down it was correct. basically that happened and i didn’t know how to answer that β€œwhy” and i had a panic attack in front of the class, (continued when i can post again bc i gtg)

10 Likes

I really understand that. Its difficult, and people will always be judging no matter what. But their opinions arent your problems. These feelings are also normal, almost everyone, (if not, everyone) has felt that way at least once in their life. Nothing to feel bad about if you dont understand or know why. If you dont know, you dont know.

Im so sorry that that’s happening, but things will get better, I promise! <3

5 Likes

I’ve been having this issue a lot too. It’s a hard thing to go through, but like Lunar said, These feelings are normal and happen to everyone. Just know that you are loved by so many people even if you don’t feel like it I know personally that you are loved by this community loves you, and you are such a fun person to talk to and you are such a kind person <3
Don’t worry things will get better soon! Just keep being yourself!

4 Likes

hey! thanks so much for this space. I’ve been having lots of panic attacks lately. Some days I will wake up and immediately start stressing and struggle to breath. It’s debilitating and I have to miss lots of things because of my mental heath problems. I have suffered from real bad anxiety my whole life and it seems like its just getting worse. I probably have more self-help work books than I can count. I know it’s a slow process but nothing really seems to be helping it. I was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations for what helps for them because I know it can’t just be a me thing lol. Thanks for taking the time read this and I hope you have an amazing day <3

5 Likes

hello! of course, thank you for sharing!

I personally do not experience panic attacks. Ive gotten anxiety attacks (which i hear are similar) and really any bad attack like that sucks. Im so sorry to hear that it’s been taking a bad toll on you. I just find that anytime I feel awful, deep breathing, fresh air, and doing things you enjoy helps immensely.

Yes, it is a slow process and things will get better and sometimes worse, but the more progress you make with helping it, it will get better. Even so you will have your up and down days, but thats okay. Take time for yourself. It’s super important.

sending love! :snowflake::mending_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks so much it truly means a lot :heart:

3 Likes