Toy from Kids Drawing

I saw many mothers (maybe fathers) here with children. I thought we could collect the children’s drawings, for which I can design a crochet pattern (at least I will try) :crossed_fingers:.
Anything that can be turned into amigurumi.
We could also start a survey, and I will create the patterns based on the results.
This would be one of my projects for next year, if you are interested. :slight_smile:
Every two months I could design a pattern or two for an amigurumi toy.
Let me know if you are interested.
Thank you! :heart:

14 Likes

That’s such a cute idea! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::bulb::two_hearts:

6 Likes

That is a fab idea!

6 Likes

thats so cute!

4 Likes

I have a pile of photos from my little grands for just that reason. So excited to make them for them.

5 Likes

Awww, that sounds awesome! I don’t have kids, but do siblings count?

5 Likes

My kids are all grown with families but I still have everything they made fir me w/ added grandchildren things :hugs:

6 Likes

That’s such a great idea!!! Love it!

4 Likes

That’s such a nice and adorable idea!! I don’t have kids but I do have younger family members, I’ll definitely have to see what they’ve been drawing!

4 Likes

Yes :slight_smile:
The only criteria is that it is a drawing by a child you know and not downloaded from the internet!

4 Likes

Love this idea! I wish my little was old enough to draw, she just scribbles :joy: . Can’t wait to see what this brings though!

4 Likes

What an awesome idea :relaxed: My daughter is in elementary but she does some amazing dinosaur and monster drawings I could share.

4 Likes

This is such a good idea. I’ve thought about trying this with my kids myself.

3 Likes