Trouble uploading pattern

Hi, Iā€™ve been trying to upload a pattern the last couple of days. I fill out everything but when I go back into my shop to publish it, it shows as blank. Does anyone know if Iā€™m doing something wrong?

Hereā€™s whatā€™s showing in my shop when I go back into town publish the pattern

9 Likes

That happened to me as well, i think you just ahev to re write it. Make sure to save it. Its annouing but thats the only soloution i can think of sorrry

1 Like

Thanks Iā€™ve been trying the last couple of days to get it uploaded but each time it just shows as the picture above. So frustrating @Ribblr

1 Like

I finally got it up but when I go to publish it shows this

The pattern doesnā€™t have a PDF so Iā€™m confused :see_no_evil:

1 Like

You donā€™t need a pdf. But it has to have a certain number of lines. If itā€™s short and simple, add a couple of informational lines or subtitle or something ā€¦

Also, the picture looks like you donā€™t have a name or picture added.

2 Likes

I did have a picture and name addedā€¦ wrote out the pattern and when I go to publish it, it shows as blank. I deleted it and did it again but then when I go to publish is a message saying canā€™t publish yet (the 2nd pic posted above)ā€¦ tbh Iā€™ve just given up for now :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Does it have enough lines? Not sure what that would be without checking. You might need more help than I can give you. Good luck.

1 Like