Tunisian crocheters

I’d be interested in knowing how many Tunisian crocheters there are on the Ribblr platform. Does anyone know? I couldn’t figure out how to do a poll :wink:

11 Likes

That is such a good question! I have made a few projects in Tunisian crochet and haven’t really thought about developing patterns because I wouldn’t know who would test and eventually buy them. It is such a wonderful technique!!

6 Likes

Yes - that’s exactly where I’m at too! I have had some sales on my Tunisian pattern but am wondering if it’s still too early to develop more. I really love the technique.

5 Likes

You’re right! Tunisian crochet is amazing and I think you should write as many patterns as you can. The more patterns that are available, the more crafters might be interested.

10 Likes

I completely agree! Tunisian Crochet is becoming trendy again and even though it was added to Ribblr recently people are really interested in trying it out.

8 Likes

Great point - lol!

3 Likes

I have a few Tunisian designs published with more on the way.

7 Likes

Hiya I am loving tunisian very new to it, I’ve done a couple of projects now, definitely interested in making and learning more recipes :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

I’m a Tunisian crocheted. It’s most often how I do crochet. We’re out here :blush:

4 Likes

I like trying it, but the patterns don’t seem as numerous as other disciplines, so it is hard for me to get into it.

3 Likes

This is true that there are less tunisian patterns around than knit and crochet. As a designer of almost all tunisian wearables, I see this as an advantage. It means I can pave the way and stand out a lot more than a knitting designer for example.
I think the above people would be surprised at just how popular it has become in the last few years. There’s a core group of designers that are dispelling the myth that tunisian is all blankets and washcloths. You just need to know where to look. There aren’t many tc designs on Ribblr, there are a lot on other platforms.

5 Likes

Ever since I started Tunisian I haven’t looked back, I really love it, it makes a nice change, adds to your collection, mix n match so many stitch choices too,

3 Likes

I have so much fun with Tunisian Crochet :heart: I’m crocheter and exploring Tunisian crochet also gotten interested in knitting :relaxed:

2 Likes

Me too! It seemed scary at first to learn but it’s really quite easy1

1 Like

Great to know :slight_smile:

1 Like