Underated/small shops!

Do you have someone elses shop, patterns or even your own that aren’t getting the makes/recognition they deserve? Tag them!

27 Likes

@PandaBoss ur patterns are so CUTE!!!

11 Likes

@yourebeingwatchedbyaduck

But idk some ppl feel like the scarves r boring

8 Likes

@WildKatStitchery has some great patterns, and it’s a very underrated shop!! :growing_heart:

5 Likes

@LinkBOTW !

7 Likes

Awww tysm whale!!! :heart_hands::sparkling_heart::panda::face_holding_back_tears:

7 Likes

@SugarSTUDIO for me!!! I think she is well recognized but more never hurts :sparkling_heart:
Miss you sugar :pleading_face::heart_hands:

7 Likes

i think @SugarSTUDIO should be more recognized! Yes, i know she has lots of followers, but she still deserves more!!

7 Likes

Me, @CoralCrochet lol

but I really like @peachyxtulips shop!

6 Likes

aww, tysm!

6 Likes

Thank you Peachy, I appreciate that you thought of my shop.

6 Likes

I have a few favorites. A couple have lots of followers, but could always use some more recognition. Others are newer up and coming shops which I think show some real potential.

In no particular order:

@peachyxtulips

plus so many more

7 Likes

I love @Craftsrme67 , her smugglers especially are one of my favorite patterns!

5 Likes

I love this topic!! I love siphs.studio (along many more ofc) and even though it’s all paid patterns, the designs are so amazing!

4 Likes

I would suggest my own, but I felt this one would be better!

5 Likes

Awww! Thank you!:heart:

5 Likes

Thank you so much! Your shop is great too!:heart:

5 Likes

Thx for the tag!!!:heart::people_hugging:

4 Likes

Ofc!

4 Likes

ofc!

4 Likes