Unofficial November Ribblr Treats are now here - Starting with November 5th!

Thanks! :sunflower:

6 Likes

You’re welcome!

7 Likes

Thank U Laughing GIF by Pusheen

8 Likes

Thank you!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you!! :blush:

7 Likes

Thank you. My youngest Daughter gets married Friday, this is her favourite flower. She might find extra guest at her table xx

12 Likes

Aww that’s wonderful!

6 Likes

That’s such a cute idea!!

6 Likes

@TheYarnArts I wanted to say thank you! One of my close crochet besties IRL loves sunflowers, and it means a lot to her. You just gave me the perfect present idea for her tysm!

9 Likes

This makes me so happy!!! :smiley:

6 Likes

Following along with the unofficial November Ribblr treats, I would like to offer my Angel pattern. I created it with tulle in the wings to make a dish scrubby, but you can use any second strand of yarn for the wings. Or maybe even just do the wings with one strand? What I’m thinking is, with the holidays coming up, it would make a pretty cute decoration for a tree, or in a window. I may try one myself with a thinner yarn and a smaller hook, for a gift tag. Whatever you decide, here is a free angel pattern for you today.

23 Likes

This is so sweet, and I love the different ideas for it! Thank you; perfect for the holiday season :heartpulse:

Also a big thank you to @NoKittenAroundStudio for kicking this off; makes me wish I had a pattern to offer :sob:

And I am so grateful @TheYarnArts @kelscraftedcritters @SammichStitches @stichedbysisters for your generosity in keeping up this spirit of giving !

13 Likes

This is so cute! Thank you so much! She is perfect for Christmas! Thank you for keeping this going! :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you for the pattern and for keeping this going <3

8 Likes

Thanks @HookedByMarilyn :heart_decoration: :angel:

8 Likes

How You Doin Hello GIF by Aurora Consulting: Business, Insurance, Financing Experts

7 Likes

Cool, thanks!

7 Likes

Thank you! This is so pretty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

So sweet! Thank you for sharing! :innocent:

7 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

7 Likes