Unofficial November Ribblr Treats are now here - Starting with November 5th!

Thank you so much!! Do we have a 11/7?

11 Likes

I was wondering the same thing. I think this is a little more difficult to organize than originally thought, since everyone is in different time zones.

7 Likes

Maybe set it up for 36 hours instead of 24.

6 Likes

Maybe some sort of chart would be nice, like to see which days are like still without pattern and which days have a free pattern already

Like in advance

8 Likes

thank you, so cool!

6 Likes

Following with the Unofficial November Treats I wanted to give The Bassies as a treat today 7/11 during 36h :slight_smile: I hope you like it!:blush:

20 Likes

@lunitallunera Thank you so much for stepping in and volunteering! :two_hearts:

9 Likes

I hope more crafters get excited about this idea @stitchedbysisters had and encourages them to make this a tradition!:slight_smile:

8 Likes

So cute! Thank you!

9 Likes

It makes me happy you like it!:pray:t2::purple_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you so much! I thought this was cute when you put out the test, but I didnā€™t have time to do it. Yay for sharing!!!

7 Likes

I was actually wondering, from the start, if this would be a good idea.

This is also a great idea!

6 Likes

Thank you so much for thinking thatā€‹:pray:t2::sob: I assume now you can already do it!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

Thank you so much! Great pattern, really like this one :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Thanks so much!!

6 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

6 Likes

Thanks @lunitallunera :heart_decoration: :jack_o_lantern:

7 Likes

Thank you @lunitallunera

7 Likes

Thanks to all of you for getting the pattern!! I hope you enjoy crocheting it :blush::yarn::pray:t2:

9 Likes

Jumping in here to offer unofficial Ribblr treats of the day for the 8th! This was a late start to fill in for todays treat so they will be available through the end of the 9th.

And yes I said TREATS! I couldnā€™t decide and I wanted to gift my new Equinox Top pattern but I know the top isnā€™t everyoneā€™s style so Iā€™m also gifting my Velvet Scrunchies pattern.

Enjoy! I canā€™t wait to see your creations!

Equinox Top

20 Likes