Unpublishing Patterns ☹️

Hi! I’m unpublishing all my paid patterns! I have some difficulties with the sales tax so I will be taking down my paid patterns! Free patterns are still available to anyone wondering! All the patterns will be added to my Etsy shop slowly so you can always purchase patterns there (Etsy shop is linked in my instagrams bio, @simplykrochet)! This is just an announcement for anyone wondering where all my patterns went! :grin:

11 Likes

aww sorry
may I ask what the patterns were?

4 Likes

Both of my cow patterns, Dino, frog in overalls, 4in1 sitting animals, sleeping kitten, breakfast turtles, strawberry turtle, cactus, and both baby otter patterns. That’s all I remember but only my free patterns are in my shop! I believe if anyone bought a pattern than the pattern would still be in their my patterns section since I didn’t delete the pattern, I just private it sorta

3 Likes

will anyone’s who has purchased them, or been gifted them from a test still have them?

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear your paid patterns won’t be availabel on ribblr anymore, but I hope etsy works out better for you, honestly. Looking at the list, I’m sure I had at least one of your patterns on my wishlist, so I’m sad I might miss out.

3 Likes

Aww I’m sorry :frowning: There are a lot of other patterns out there that you can try though!

3 Likes

Yes I’m pretty sure they will because I just private them not delete!

3 Likes

No worries at all! I’m hoping maybe you’ll get the opportunity to republish them later, maybe as giveaways or testing situations or something. You make some really cute stuff I look forward to trying when I get there. ^-^

3 Likes