Up to 70% OFF Yarn + FREE shipping 🧶🚚 plus giveaway winners announcement

So I tried to order through this yesterday and day prior and every time i would proceed to checkout would tell me my cart was empty. Never got it figured out :confused:

Sorry about this! Can you please update your Ribblr app? This will solve for issue!

How can I tell who won???

Oh oops now I’ve found it sorry and congrats to our winners have lots of fun

Yay! Congrats to everyone! I can’t wait to get some yarn for a new project!

1 Like

Soo… mostly people who could afford the yarn in the first place and or already have a business. Gotcha.

When using the coupon I am not receiving free shipping. They want $10 for shipping

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners! I won just in the savings. Thanks for the great yarn prices.

1 Like

Hi, we’re not sure what you are referring to be we’d love to learn more on how we can help!
The deals and coupons are open for everyone. (US only right now, more countries soon)

Hi!
Just to confirm- are you adding more than $25 worth of single skein yarns? Make sure this yarn isn’t clearance or doorbuster item. Otherwise it should work.

Let us know if it doesn’t and will fix it right away!

You’re most welcome! We’re committed to an amazing experience and exclusive deals for everyone in our community :purple_heart:

Really excited to have Joann on here. Just ordered some yarn and it was super convenient!

1 Like

Thanks! Really appreciate the feedback and happy to learn you enjoyed it :yarn::star_struck:

1 Like