Update to my shop + new patterns!!!

Hello fellow Ribblrs!! I’ve recently decided that all of the sales made from all of my patterns will be going towards rescued mini pigs who need help!! Mini pigs are one of the most abandoned pets because owners give in to the lie that they’re pet will stay small forever, as soon as they figure out that mini pigs can get up to 100lbs, the owners will give them up. Every cent I make will go to these pigs who need help with vet fees, transportation, and finding a forever home for them!!! Check out the website About Us for more information!

So to celebrate my new shop update, I have two new patterns to share!!

My first one is a pig rattle which is perfect for a baby!!

My second one is a pig and bear AirPods case, a two in one pattern!

I also have my dog harness pattern, which is not new, but such a fun and unique pattern! All sales made from the dog harness will also go to mini pigs in need!!

Thank you so much for reading and I hope you all have a wonderful day!!! :pig::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

So kind of you to donate to the pigs!

3 Likes

That’s amazing! Cute designs :pig_nose:

3 Likes

They need it more than me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

2 Likes

This is wonderful! It’s very kind of you to donate to the mini pigs :relaxed: :pig: :pig2:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: I love to help them in any way that I can!!

2 Likes

That’s fricking adorable like whaaaat :pleading_face:🤌:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:🥲

3 Likes

Haha thank you!! :blush:

3 Likes

LOVE IT!! Such a wonderful initiative! :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

:blush::heart:

2 Likes