Update...

Since you guys helped me make a decision yesterday with the poll, I thought I should give a little update on how today went. So i was going to tell her, but i got too nervous. I told her step sister whom was nice and offered to do it for me, she told my crush and the girl already knew, the bad part is she wont say who told her but apparently she’s really disturbed so they said smthng bad and she wont say what and she wont look at me or talk to me now and i have a class where i sit with her and we do a project so her step sister is gonna investigate , the step sister thought i had a chance with her actually but idk what the person said with my luck she probably wont talk to me ever again … so that happened

19 Likes

Sending love​:heart::heart::heart:

10 Likes

Im so sorry that happened

10 Likes

ty : '}

7 Likes

Sending hugs

9 Likes

oh no :people_hugging: :frowning_face:

7 Likes

NOOO :c
hopefully this ends well :disappointed:

7 Likes

Atleast you were true to yourself! I’m sorry things are weird right now :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

9 Likes

Yaayyyyy!!!

Well not yay because that’s sad/bad but I meant yay as in I’m cheering for you and every valley you fall into has a mountain on the other side!!! Every climb you take will have good results if you persevere! You may even find gold. :blush: Best of luck and I’m sending hope!

7 Likes

Aww!! Sending hugss

Virtual Hug GIF

6 Likes

Heart Love GIF by Chibird

6 Likes

Oh fudge! I’m so so sorry :c

5 Likes

Heart Love GIF by Chibird

7 Likes

Happy I Love You GIF by Life of a Potato

4 Likes