Updated Tester call for Crochet: Perry the Prickly Pear

Click pattern photo to apply:

Calling for testers to try out my new pattern—Perry the Prickly Pear! :cactus:

It took me awhile to get his needles right​:sweat_smile: I suppose all that’s left to do now is to test the pattern out (on PDF and Ribblr!)

Comment on this post and tell me:

• what type of yarn you’ll be using
  • what colour your cactus will be (I used Ragamuffin super chunky yarn from @tinyrabbithole, but there’s no need to use the exact same yarn).

The draft should be ready by 1 Jan. When chosen:

-You’ll have 2 weeks to complete the pattern (probably 14 Jan, so please only apply if you can complete it on time​:sweat_smile:)

-Take clear and pretty pictures of the finished project, and post them on your feed as a post or a reel on Instagram (and tag me!)

-Good feedback is always appreciated!

-Be creative!

-Please do not share the pattern with anyone even after the tester call​:smiling_face_with_tear:

18 Likes

I would use parfait chunky and I would just make the cactus green I think​:smiling_face:

1 Like

This is so cute! I have lots of green acrylic yarn, so I would be using one of those if I was selected

1 Like

I would use either durable velvet or durable cosy. The only 2 types of yarn that I have and look te most similar to yours.
(I don’t know the types in us terms (dk, chunky, 4ply… We don’t use those terms in Belgium. I really need to make a list of it some day wen I found out what is what.)

1 Like

Super interested in testing!

I would be using 4ply acrylic yarn in the colors pictured below. :cactus::green_heart: Not sure which green would work better, so pictured both.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.