Uploading photo for tester calls

How to I upload photos for tester calls??? They either don’t appear or have the little image icon.

6 Likes

To submit a tester call head over to your shop, find the pattern you wish to test and click the testing icon or use the settings icon and then select 'Manage testing. ’ A pop-up will appear. Select the ‘Post a tester call’ option and then edit the post as you wish.
Orr Ribblr help center | Where can I find testers or submit a tester call?.

2 Likes

I know how to submit a call I just need to upload the photo

2 Likes

for ur pattern ?? If not for the pattern, it will add on by itself. I

2 Likes

It’s not on there unless I’ve gone blind or it appeared late -_- sorry if i sound annoyed but I’ve been trying this for the past 2-3 hours

2 Likes

Assuming your pattern already has photos uploaded to it, when you create a tester call using the method @californiagirl described it should automatically include your first photo as an image for people to click on (in order for them to apply). You can upload extra photos to the post by clicking on the “Upload” button when making the post:

Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 14-37-37 Latest Testing zone topics - Ribblr community

3 Likes

Now the tester call is appearing blank

NVM it’s back

2 Likes

This is was the photo appears as

2 Likes

Wait I think I know the problem mb

3 Likes

That issue with pix not showing up in the tester call can happen if you don’t wait long enough for the pix from the pattern to upload when you’re creating the post, could that be it?

3 Likes

I uploaded a photo for the pattern after the call so that’s probably it oops

3 Likes

Oh yeah that would do it!
Here’s a screenshot of what it should look like as you make a tester call post. You see the file name, but not the actual pic.

4 Likes

If you are using a computer, you can also see a preview to the right of it e.g.:

4 Likes

When you make a tester call, the main picture of the pattern is uploaded by itself in it, but i think i’ve noticed that if you modify the picture of your pattern, it will then be an icon. But you can still edit your tester call by clicking on the pencil, and upload other pics.

3 Likes