User keeps typing

help plsssss
in chats @Kenziekrochet isnt typing and sometimes isnt even there but it says she is :sob: its so confusing and even refreshing my page doesnt work or restarting the app. its not just mine tho bc my other friends have said it happens to them :sob: is she just cursed or smth or does it happen to other ppl with a different user, help plsss

15 Likes

PLEASE :sob: it literally happens every single day and it did it last night in the ribblr chat too

9 Likes

Hmm, @Kenziekrochet did you accidentally leave a space or something written by accident? It could say you’re typing because there’s something written by accident (maybe a space)

8 Likes

Nope, I’ve checked that a bunch of times. There’s never anything on my keyboard that I’ve typed and it’s not open either

8 Likes

Just to confirm again, it says Chat with ? Or Chat in ?

The ? Being whoever you’re chatting with. Are you all on the app or website? What device are you using, have you tried, clearing your cache, logging out and then logging back in? If it’s the app have you tried deleting it then redownloading it? I’ll also tag @Ribblr as well

7 Likes

its when we all are talking so that would be our whole friend group and it says kenzie is randomly typing. Im on the app and i use a samsung a32. i havent tried that but next time i will <3 tysm

6 Likes

Yes, it always says “chat with”. I’m on an iPhone 12 and I’m using the app. I’ve tried closing the tab many times, logging out, and refreshing but not deleting it. It happens in any chat I’m in with many different people

5 Likes

It’s a secret Halloween ghost! Or a bug. :lady_beetle: :sweat_smile:

Is it just @Kenziekrochet that it happens to?

9 Likes

Haha! I think it’s only me, I haven’t seen or heard of it happening to anyone else

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure lol. It’s in every chat shes in for at least as long as she’s online

5 Likes

That’s a strange one! Could you kindly share a screenshot?
Does it always happen?

6 Likes

it happens at least once a day, next time it happens (probably tonight) ill share <3 tysm

5 Likes