Valentine Cookie Heart keychain TESTER CALL

Hi everyone! Long time since I haven’t been posting!

I am looking for 6-8 who would like to help me test this Valentine Keychain,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CnVVGBCtVMe/

• The testers will be chosen in like 4-5 days ( i am writing down the pattern at this moment in both Spanish and English, so let me know with which language you feel most comfortable with)

Its an intermediate- advanced beginner pattern and is minimal sewing-no sew. The parts where you will sew would be the embroidering ones and attaching the keychain to the amigurumi (its optional the part of the keychain hehe)

If you want to apply let me know in the comments below but having in mind the following:

• Favoriting my shop
  • I would highly appreciate if you could have it done in 10 days since the moment you are chosen
  • Make a journal of your final result
  • Willing to give constructive feedback with photos through a private message
  • Post it on your social media and tag me! :slight_smile: (this last sentence is optional if you dont have a way to do it)

And I think this would be all for now.
Dont hesitate to write me if there is anything you would like to know!

~ happy crocheting and i read you in the comments!:slight_smile:

13 Likes

Is there a picture?

3 Likes

And can I do it just on ribblr? I don’t have Instagram

3 Likes

I am trying to upload it but it does not let me I am trying to figure out​:face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

Yes you can!:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would love to test!!!

3 Likes

I will have you added :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m busy soooo sorry :cry: Good luck with you test

3 Likes

No worries at all, next time :slight_smile:

3 Likes

If your still looking for testers, I am available.
Cyndi

3 Likes

I’d Be happy to test if you would like :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi! I will have you added!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow great thank you so muchhh​:face_holding_back_tears::blush: I will have you added!!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, this is my first time testing something. Where can I access the pattern? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I looked under the testing area and it wasn’t there.

2 Likes

Hi everyone :slight_smile: it’s still being written down so I will add once I have it on Ribblr too, but if you would better a pdf version just let me know and I email you with it :relaxed:

2 Likes

I can take the pdf

3 Likes