Valentine's Day Dragon pattern design: phase 3

We have made it this far! Thank you all voters! So far we have:

Pink dragon with either red or black details (or both, if it works)

Update: vote for a name in the poll! I tried to include as many as I could. If yours is not in the poll, it’s either because there’s already a pattern on Ribblr with that name, or it’s too close to a franchise or a character.

• Alhubu
  • Luv-a-Saurus
  • Sizzles
  • Romansy
  • Val the Valentine’s Day Dragon
  • Ember
  • Rose
  • Smok

0 voters

If the name you chose wins, you will be mentionned in the final pattern’s description and you will receive the final pattern as a thank you… Happy voting!

20 Likes

Puff

9 Likes

alhubu means love in arabic and it is a valentines day dragon :sparkling_heart: :dragon:

6 Likes

A second vote for Puff the magic dragon :heart:

6 Likes

That’s cute however I really wanna avoid infringing on copyrights :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Luv-a-Saurus

5 Likes

Probably best to avoid those hassles true, But a lot of patterns tread that line. Hello kitty, Disney, TV show character, movie characters patterns for example would breach trademark law. Yet I see them everywhere

5 Likes

Draven the dragon, or Hestia :smile: Hestia I believe is the greek goddess of fire, And Draven, I was trying to think of names beginning with ‘dr’. I have a massive love for the movie ‘The Crow’ and the main character is called ‘Eric draven’ Which i thought draven would be a cool name :sparkles:

9 Likes

Romansy the Dragon, (Romance + Fantasy lol), it’s been amazing to see how it came out and I can’t wait to see how the project will come out :blush:

5 Likes

OK, how about Smoky, Or just Smok. It is Dragon in Polish.

8 Likes

Draco is Latin for Dragon.

5 Likes

That’s so cute :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Wyveria seems like a cute dragon name. A quick google brought up several ttrpg and fantasy uses (guess it’s a short walk from “wyvern”) so likely no chance of copyright infringements :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I love that!

4 Likes

Ok, so I beenbthinking about it for longer that what I should have :sweat_smile: and I may be over thinking it… Soooo… Why not something simple such as “Val the Valentine’s Day Dragon”?

5 Likes

Amorette- French meaning “little love” :heart:

5 Likes

Ember

5 Likes

Well, it really means short passing love, or an affair :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

It might be a little random but I think Rose might be a nice name, sounds cool and roses are pretty common for valentine’s stuff (plus the pink with red or black would fit I think)

But it doesn’t really have much to do with dragons

3 Likes

Ursula the Dragon of Love and Crime

3 Likes