Venonat tester call!

Hi everyone! I’m holding a tester call for Venonat the Pokemon! He’s quite an underrated fella so there’s no patterns for him which I could find, so obviously I made my own! Here’s the rules if you want to apply:

1. follow my shop
  2. comment that you want to test
  3. be comfortable being in a group chat
  4. finish in 3 weeks
44 Likes

so cuteeeeeee
unfortunately i cant test :disappointed: wouldve loved to tho
i was alr following ur shop anyways :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i put this in the testing zone for u so ppl will see
also u wanna put a link to apply lemme know if u need help w/ that
using a link lets u accept testers once they apply from ur testing area of ur shop

5 Likes

I would love to test i’m already following your shop!

4 Likes

hi! I didn’t make the pattern yet here lol so imma add the link once im done with it xx

3 Likes

Awww it’s okie maybe next time :))

3 Likes

ok great!!

2 Likes

ya hopefully :cry:

2 Likes

I’d love to test!! He’s such an underrated little guy and I’d give him a loving home haha

2 Likes

I’ll test! I have sweet snuggles yarn in white and green I can use (his shiny is green if I remember) For the feet, I’ll use white! Hope I test!

3 Likes

I would love to test! I love Pokemon patterns!!!

3 Likes

I love Pokemon.

3 Likes

Would love to try it

2 Likes

I’d love to test this guy! He’s so cute! I’m already following your shop

2 Likes

That’s so cute! I’d love to test but I don’t have felt. I’m not sure if that is a requirement :pensive:

2 Likes

I would love to test! It’s adoravle and venonat and venomoth are awesome pokemon :laughing:

2 Likes

Cute!!
Alowly been working through th3 pokemon so I’d love to test!!

2 Likes

Omg!! So cute!! I would love to test!! I won’t be able to do the felt eyes tho. Is it ok if I use safety eyes instead?

3 Likes

I would love to help test this little guy! Super cute pokemon! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I would absolutley love to test this! Would I be able to use the colours I have here and any weight of yarn?

1 Like