Verse of the day! Pt. 1

Hey all I wanted to start putting out a verse of the day everyday with some encouragement along with it! 🩵:blue_heart::purple_heart:

“do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭4‬:6-‭7‬ ‭ESV‬‬

“WE ARE not abandoned

BY GOD IN OUR anxious MOMENTS.”

-Taylor Joy Murray

Love you guys and God loves you too! :smiling_face:

~Cozy 🩵

18 Likes

Thank you cozy! I’ll be looking forward to these :smiling_face:
Love youuu

8 Likes

Thank you for the daily encouragement! I definitely need these reminders

6 Likes

I look foward to seeing these! Thank you cozy!

7 Likes

This is one of my favorites!

I used to be a chronic worrier. My go to was always “yeah but what if…?”

I had a magnet on my refrigerator with an abbreviated version of this verse on it. One day I was looking at the magnet and realized how exhausted I was with worrying all the time! And I was sick and tired of being emotionally exhausted! So I memorized this verse and every time I caught myself obsessively worrying about something, I would recite this verse to myself and pray to God about it.

I’m not going to say that it was easy. Or that it was quick. I really don’t know how long it took me to have any sort of control over my worry. All I know is that this verse, and Gods grace, helped me suppress my instinct to worry.

Satan still attacks me in this area. And he always will. So, I constantly need to remind myself that God is in control and I don’t need to worry. I can give that worry to Him!

I feel so much lighter and happier now! And I have more emotional energy for other things. Praise the Lord!

7 Likes

Wow that’s great thank you for sharing :two_hearts::two_hearts:

6 Likes

Valentines Day Love GIF by Canticos World

6 Likes

ooooo this is such a good idea!

3 Likes

this is one of my favorite verses!! :grin:

4 Likes