verse of the day! Pt. 3

Hello! Time for the verse(s) of the day!! 🩵:blue_heart::purple_heart:

“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭1‬:‭9‬ ‭ESV‬‬

“For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭6‬:‭23‬ ‭ESV‬‬

“But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.”
‭‭Galatians‬ ‭5‬:‭16‬ ‭ESV‬‬

WHEN WE THINK TOO LIGHTLY OF SIN,

WE THINK TOO LIGHTLY OF THE SAVIOUR.

-C H SPURGEON

•SIN•
God loves me recklessly enough to hate the very thing that hurts me without hating me for committing it.

A TRUE CHRISTIAN DESIRES TO BE FREE FROM SIN, NOT TO SIN FREELY.

Love you guys and God loves you too!:smiling_face:

~Cozy 🩵

14 Likes

:white_heart: :white_heart: :white_heart:

6 Likes

Amén

5 Likes

Beautiful it reminds me to read my bible today i try to read it a little bit everyday :blush:

6 Likes

Amen

5 Likes

That’s is a great habit to start! I hope you can keep doing it!! I try to do that but sometimes i forget :smile:

4 Likes

Oooh some powerful verses and reminder today

It’s so easy to think you can just ask forgiveness, but it is so much better to not sin as much as possible (obviously no one is perfect, which is why I didn’t say don’t sin at all)…

5 Likes

Yup! and you have to repent of your sins you can’t just be like God forgive me? If you know what I mean!! :smiley::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Yeah, that whole “go and sin no more” can be a bit of a stickler but He truly wants us to shine His light and we can’t do that if we keep sinning and just asking for forgiveness

4 Likes

Amen! 🫶🏽:sparkles:

3 Likes

:hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::heartpulse:

3 Likes