✨ very confused but here we are ✨

:sparkles: i woke up like a week ago and just had magically learned how to draw on computer?? here we are (constructive criticism wanted <3)

still a work in progress but wanted to share!

33 Likes

Oo it looks cool, way better than what i can do lol

6 Likes

ty!!

6 Likes

Yesss wifeyyy!!! I love the colors hehe

6 Likes

LOVE super pretty :heart:

6 Likes

Wow cloudy that’s amazing! I wouldn’t say I’m good at digital art but I have done it before and watched way too many yt vids lol so here is some :sparkles:feedback​:sparkles:-
-It looks out of focus, like it’s blurry, bec there are only soft edges. That may have been what you were going for, but adding harder edges in certain places can give it a less blurry look. It may be hard to do on a computer, but you can do this by using a brush with harder edges and not blending the line. I would recommend doing this with the trees in the back so they don’t blend in as much with the sky, and also the path maybe
-for the path, according to perspective (which I suck at :sob:) it should be much smaller in the distance and wider in the foreground. Kinda like a triangle
Sorry if this makes no sense lol I barely understand it myself :sweat_smile: it looks rlly good tho, especially for a computer! Computers are super hard to draw on :sob: I also don’t know what program/app/website/thing you used so some of these may not work. Sorry for the super long reply :sweat: gl!!

7 Likes

teehee i have my sisters old drawing tablet so thanks to her its alot easier than it would’ve been. And ill definitely work on that tysm<333

5 Likes

amazing!!! :DD i also do digital art

2 Likes

omg yessss!!! and tysm <33

2 Likes

THIS LOOKS AMAZING!! little tip tho, add more hard edges so you can see the shapes better :).

3 Likes