Voice line ideas? Part two!✨ (DON'T MERGE PLEASE)

Hellooo my sillies, I’ve come back for more voice line suggestions! This time, with my two newest characters!
Tobias: A sweet, somewhat aloof satyr, who only means well, but just doesn’t do it in the best ways most of the time. Bit of a pushover aswell, the poor lad! They’re all about nature, and usually has bits and pieces of nature growing one them aswell, if you get on their good side (which isn’t hard to do), you’ll often ve gifted pieces of moss, flowers, or little shiny rocks!
Cassidy: There is one way to describe them, and that is chaos. A clumsy mess who is always put in charge of other messes, usually the source of misinformation for Tobias. Whether they mean well, to cause chaos, or to be a piece of work, they’re sure to annoy the crap out of you, and maybe get ourselves killed along the journey. But isn’t that what friends are for?

24 Likes

LET ME SEE THEM GRRRR (m

5 Likes

I only had pictures of toby since he’s my dnd character for this next campaign, lemme grab em!

3 Likes

Tobias: “easy solution stop tripping”
Cassidy: “I don’t think that’s how that works…” or “don’t you think i WOULD HAVE STOPPED IF I COULD!!!”

1 Like

That… Pretty accurate ty lol. Here’s a line I used for Cassidy (Tobias is yet to be used in RP lol)
“You know, haven’t you heard of the fad you old squeaky grocery cart?”

1 Like

Cassidy: trips on rock “ow”
Tobias: “aww are you ok!”
Cassidy: “yeah I Think-”
Tobias: “I was talking to the rock…”

1 Like

Y e s.

1 Like

this is late as hell but… TOBIAS! i’ll find a image of cassidy in a moment lol

1 Like

Cassidy: did you know that if you eat this shiny rock you will start flying?!

Tobias: why on earth would i want to do that?!

Cassidy: i thought flying sounded pretty cOoL

Tobias: me too, but did you consider how the rock might feel about being eaten?

Cassidy : frustrated noises

I feel like Cassidy would sound like Amethyst feom SU and Tobias would sound british for some reason

1 Like

tobias is very british :skull:

1 Like

oh heres cassidy!

(before she died b u t t t thats a whole other can 'o worms)

1 Like