voices for my oc's? (don't merge PLEASE)

You can use anyone’s voice i will put a voice recording link here
https://online-voice-recorder.com/
you don’t have to tell me if it’s your voice or not. Just put it in the comments.
here is stuff about them

Luca: a ghost who cries constantly. he has an attitude with any adults that can see him. Helps bullied kids find friends. Love shiny things, and anything alive. thinks everyone will become his friends. Best friend/only friend Logan. Scared of adults, and to make friends. When he grows up he finds out he likes boys, and the occasional girl.

Logan: A demon/monster who used to live under Luca’s bed. Very protective, and dumb at times. Makes friends constantly. Always playful unless you mess with his friends.

Vain: Logan’s (1y) older brother, is very cocky and thinks he is straight/could never like a boy, but really likes luca<3. Vain gives gifts to Luca when he finds something shiny. Calls Luca ‘little bird’. (Not an insult like Luca thinks<3)

Stellar: Luca’s girl best friend. Has a nasty attitude towards older people, but is like an older sister to anyone who get’s bullied. steps up to bullies. She’s mean to Vain cause she doesn’t trust him. Loves stuffed animals, and can control peoples feelings.

12 Likes

Although I’m a girl, I can do a good younger boy voice if you want!

3 Likes

that will be great!!! I added a girl OC real quick!

2 Likes

How do people send you the audios?

2 Likes

Click the url on the post and then record then download your recording then upload your recording onto whatever and click send

2 Likes

So, this?

1 Like

yeah!!! That’s great!!!

2 Likes

Great! Happy to help.

1 Like

lol im like stellar irl would be happy to help

So umm since crochetgirl wants to do Stellar I’ll try my best at Luca lol. So he’s a 4 year old ghost, right? When I get home I’ll do some sample dialogue.

yup he is and thanks!!!

1 Like

thanks!!!

This is a really neat idea to do for characters.

1 Like