Want a free mystery pattern?

Follow me on here and on Instagram (@sierracrochets07) and let me know on ribblr that you did both and I will gift you a mystery pattern! I don’t have any on my shop at the moment, but I have a few amigurumi patterns in my personal patterns! If you are already following me on both I will gift you a pattern as well!

45 Likes

I did both . :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

Thank you! Gifting you a pattern now!

5 Likes

Let me know if you got it! :blush:

5 Likes

YES!! And I got exactly the one I wanted!!!

6 Likes

Mystery stuff is always fun, I’m way too curious to let any mystery thing pass :joy: I follow both

This is a fun idea :heart:

7 Likes

I’ve done both! Your Instagram is super aesthetic btw

7 Likes

Done, on both platforms! :grin:

6 Likes

I did both

7 Likes

I would follow you on Instagram except I don’t have it :sob: (my business partner manages our Insta) but I followed you on here and hearted your shop! :blush:

8 Likes

Followed on both

6 Likes

Did both. You have sweet toys

7 Likes

Followed you on both :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Yaaay get excited from this mysterious pattern what could be, hmmmm am already following you on both :star_struck::green_heart:

7 Likes

I did both :blush:

7 Likes

:sob:I don’t have instagram!

7 Likes

Sent!

7 Likes

Thanks! So cute one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Just followed you on both :white_heart: Loved the plushies on your IG, they’re all so cute

8 Likes

Sent to everyone who did both! If you do don’t get one let me know! I tried my best to get all of the usernames right! If you couldn’t do both don’t worry! I will do more giveaways for patterns! Btw this thread isn’t ended! I will gift these patterns for at least a few months! :blush:

10 Likes