Want a Free Pattern? CLOSED

EDIT: Thank you to everyone who participated! Don’t worry if you missed out, I will be doing another free pattern giveaway like this once I release new patterns this summer/autumn. I will not be giving free patterns until then, but follows are always appreciated :blush:.

Hey everyone! The first 10 people to follow me on ribblr and @Islaways_crochets on Instagram will get their choice of one of my patterns for free! Just comment on this chain to confirm you followed and what pattern you would like! After I verify it, enjoy your pattern!

(Inspiration from what @SierraCrochets07 did a couple of months ago giving away free patterns)

7 Likes

Followed! I’d like the blueberry please

4 Likes

I gifted it! lmk if it came through!

4 Likes

It did thank you

4 Likes

Followed! Love your blueberry pattern it is so cute! Can’t wait to see your future patterns :blush:

4 Likes

Hello! Now following you in both places. I would love the stingray pattern, please!

4 Likes

She doesn’t have a stingray pattern @happysmilecrochet

4 Likes

Followed!! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

@crocheteraetc I sent the blueberry pattern so let me know
if it went through!

@happysmilecrochet I don’t have a stingray pattern available, just a blueberry pattern and a bee pattern!

@NoKittenAroundStudio Thanks for following! Which pattern of mine would you like for free?

5 Likes

Ok, right, I didn’t see one on Ribblr but saw one on her Instagram.

5 Likes

That pattern is by yarnolog for free! You can find it on their Instagram!

4 Likes

Haha, so sorry! I am brand new to Ribblr. The blueberry is adorable, I’d love it. Thank you!

5 Likes

I see it in my patterns! Thank you so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

No problem! I sent the blueberry pattern!

4 Likes

Got it, thank you so much!

4 Likes

Tysm! The blueberry one please! :pray:

2 Likes

I followed! The blueberry one please!

3 Likes

Hopefully I’m not to late.

3 Likes

i followed can i have the blueberry pattern please? thank you!!

3 Likes

I followed you but I’m sure I’m too late. :blush:

2 Likes