Want a free pattern?

Okee dokee ill be in touch. :purple_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

If you still need someone to make a journal of charizard, I’d be happy to help :blush:

3 Likes

If you want another journal for your chicken I can make that one this weekend!

4 Likes

Thank you for your interest but I’m trying to get journals for the ones that don’t have one yet atm.

3 Likes

Are you sure? If done in the chunky yarn it took 3 skeins of bernat blanket yarn in just orange alone and 2 weeks to make - granted I was working on the pattern at the same time so it should be a bit faster normally. I have no idea how much it’ll take if done in a smaller yarn. I just want to be upfront that it was a big make. If this is okay with you I’ll get you setup :blush:

2 Likes

@DovetailCrochet ill do your Eevee tail pouch
Do i need any special yarn or is worsted ok?
Any other special things ill need to make the pattern?

3 Likes

It takes a zipper, but you could fudge it with a button or by making a froggy clip and a keyring or carabiner to attach it to a belt or keyring depending on how small of yarn you use. Worsted is fine but I’m not sure how big the finished project will be.

3 Likes

I have 5ish 4oz skeins of orange in acrylic that I could use. And I’m up for a challenge. :blush:

3 Likes

Alrighty, I got you set up thank you :heart:

I gotta head to bed now so if there’s any issues I’m sorry I won’t be able to get back to you till morning.

3 Likes

Perfect i got a zipper

3 Likes

If you’re okay with the odd pieces I’ll get you setup!

3 Likes

Awesome; thank you! Will be out most of the day today, but will get a start tonight for sure!

3 Likes

I could also use blanket yarn im looking at my stash right now :grin:

3 Likes

It’s up to you, I set you up as a tester. :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

2 Likes

I actually enjoy using the journal function on here! I think it’s really useful for keeping track of everything, even if it is for my personal satisfaction. That said, I don’t have a problem trying out some patterns without journals, but I’ve been at this for almost 14 years and feel pretty confident in being able to figure out instructions. Is there one in particular you need journaled that’s not spoken for?

3 Likes

I updated the bottom of my first post with the patterns currently claimed and what’s not claimed. I also have 2-4 that have not not been tested yet coming up if you’d prefer something else.

2 Likes

I’d like to try Glenn the Frog Hero!

3 Likes

I would like to test the kitten hat or pikachu blanket!

3 Likes

I’ll get you set up, the eyes do have a bit of odd instruction please let me know if you have any trouble.

2 Likes