Weekly wheel

So seeing as the wheel is now a random weekly thing, i was wondering if theres a possibility of removing the ā€˜No luckā€™ prize?
Most people got no luck every day when it was daily, and even though theres only 1 space containing that we always seem to land on that option.
I would suggest removing it and putting some sort of prize there instead?

Thanks for reading (:

31 Likes

Yessss I literally got no luck every single time, and when I didnā€™t it was one material coupon and one 2x free patterns. In ALMOST A YEAR

11 Likes

I would think of it as a free lottery though! You dont have to pay to enter, but have a chance to win. Unfortunately we cant all win, even ive been cursed with no luck for a while, but it happens. Looking from a business perspective, i understand it by looking at my own crochet. I can do giveaways once a market, but everyone cant be winners or id be broke.

I would just get your lucky trinkets out for each roll!

9 Likes

i just got no luck :sob:

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Our spin the wheel was launched just at the end of last year so we continuously improve it - thank you for your feedback. We hope youā€™ll win more now that the spins are weekly!

6 Likes

Yessss plsss

4 Likes

I was aleays getting the ā€œribblr +ā€ coupon, then after i signed up for it i always get ā€œno luckā€

3 Likes

Iā€™ve gotten ā€œno luckā€ for I donā€™t know how long

EDITED TO ADD. At least now I know which day to check. For me it is Mondays

2 Likes

As much as this would be nice, this would be a terrible move at the business end. Imagine this scenario:
You have a little booth at some sort of festival. You have a wheel everyone can spin to win crochet prizes. If you had a ā€œno luckā€ space, that would help too much from being given out. Without it, every wheel spin is a guaranteed prize to give out, which can drain supplies.
Hope this helps! <3

2 Likes

hiii i just had a suggestion for the new wheel @Ribblr . so u know how u can only spin once every week, i was wondering if u could consider taking out the no luck part of the wheel and maybe replacing it with a less good prize because u already waited one week. thatā€™s all, thanks

21 Likes

Yes @Ribblr , I was wanting to say that as well!! If you wait a week, might as well get something, bc you waited so long.

7 Likes

This was explained in a previous post similar to this, but it works like a loterry! Unfortunately we cant all win, like from a business standpoint how we cant all give out crochet plushies. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

but they could add other, non-damaging prizes (like a small coupon or an extra free pattern) so it still feels like youā€™re winning in some way! idk i do get what youā€™re saying but i also get what the people who donā€™t like it are saying lol

3 Likes

Extra free patterns is already a spin I believe!

But giving away patterns isnā€™t free either, if itā€™s a free paid pattern youā€™re talking about that uses the small business creators resources, or Ribblr who has to buy the pattern if that makes sense.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing! All ideas are valid and provide us with great insights.

The wheel was launched to provide extra value for Ribblrs, and itā€™s still pretty new! (around 6 months) so youā€™ll continue to see better versions of it this year.

To touch on what @Alyphira said - whilst we would LOVE to gift everyone we do have to fund all gifts, whether itā€™s coupons, gift cards, bundles. And we need to sustain Ribblr so we can continue to operate, grow and fund more cool stuff!

2 Likes