Weird thing with my tester list.

I’m trying to find the feature announcements to see if this was a thing but I’m not having much luck right now.

I’m having people without word, disappear from my tester list. Are they removing themselves or is something going on?

8 Likes

could be, did you ask them?

6 Likes

I didn’t even know there was the ability to I never saw it when I was testing for people :joy:

One I have, I’ve got to go through the posts to find who had what, I shoulda written them down. I’m just noticing when I was marking off one that got completed that I’ve got more marked claimed then are now in my tester list.

6 Likes

it’s a rather new feature that you can remove yourself from testing

7 Likes

Wish there was some kind of alert. Kinda feels like they signed up just to snatch the pattern and run. :unamused:

4 Likes

I’m sorry that happened

4 Likes

Testers can remove themselves from being a tester, and when they do the pattern is removed from their library.

4 Likes

It does not remove the pattern from a screen shot or a notebook if they copied it.
Far too many testers will REFUSE to respond or contact in any way after getting the pattern and far too many designers are afraid to take the pattern back until they respond.
This comment was to express that it felt like they copied the pattern and ghosted the designer, which has nothing to do with whether or not a digital copy remains in their library

3 Likes

Thank you, I wasn’t sure if my post was completely misunderstood or badly worded or if it was being dismissed as a “non issue”.

1 Like

You can utilise Ribblr’s safe testing tools we have such as releasing test in parts, removing testers if needed and karma points.
Unlike testing by sending over a PDF it gives you full control over the whole testing process.

2 Likes

No, I understood it. I often say that I’m not nice, but I am kind. I’ll yank a test pattern away without a drop of regret… But I’ll also go back and gift the person a copy if they had a really really good reason and sound sincere.
There are just too many bad apples out there

1 Like

It’s OK, we know you’re trying

1 Like