WHalEs 🐳

Random question. What is everyone’s favourite whale? My favourite whale is the beluga whale their just so cute and chonky and also one of my favourite crochet artists @stitchingwithsab made this really cute crochet beluga whale and maybe that’s one of the reasons I like the beluga whale so much the pattern is by @curiouspapaya which I think you can get it in her blog and is now available on her ribblr shop, it is actually very realistic but still so cute at the same time.

Anyways be sure to tell me your favourite whale and why :blush::whale: :whale: :whale: :whale:.

6 Likes

I love beluga whales, humpback whales, and finback whales - I’ve gone whale watching multiple times in Cape Cod and have seen these - they’re so cute and cool! :whale: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

yessss. Up the whales.:whale: :whale:

6 Likes

That’s amazing!!!

Belugas and humpbacks are probably my fave, too! Now I want to research whale species :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

There are like so many! :star_struck::grin:

6 Likes

Probably all of them they are really cute

6 Likes

ikr. :grinning:

5 Likes

They are just so beautiful and there whale songs are so cute.

6 Likes

I agree! I cant remember which documentary I was watching, but I’m so used to hearing these majestic, haunting whale sounds, and this one was more silly. If I can remember I’ll share ^.^

6 Likes

I totally forgot about Narwhals! FOR SHAME ( @ me)!

6 Likes

:sparkles:i don’t know about you guys but i LOVE orca whales!!:heart::heart::sparkles: they are so unique with there colors of just black and white!

6 Likes

whale songs freak me out, but my favorite whale has to be beluga. my actual favorite animal is a manatee!

6 Likes

Omg I totally forgot about Narwhals too! :woman_facepalming:t3:

7 Likes

Up the beluga’s.

5 Likes

Just a regular humongous whale.

4 Likes

just one big whale

5 Likes

yeh they are really aesthetic.

6 Likes

Aww thanks so much for the shoutout. Yes, you can get my beluga pattern in my Ribblr shop :slight_smile: <3

6 Likes

No problem, your patterns are amazing and I really want to make it now. heh heh heh heh. :blush:

5 Likes

Mine is a cat! It’s so funny because my mom sings baby beluga to my baby brother, and he loves it!

5 Likes